Will Mobley come back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Mobley come back?

I know we are doing fine without him. But that guy was an awesome player. I still wish he was a Bronco right now. I think him on this team now would be crazy! He was a great leader
    sigpic

I Think that his career is over Unfortunately... I Really love to watch him playing... he is an awesome player...

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

there was no way he was being cleared this year to play, who knows if he will make a comeback attempt next year.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
        Yeah but even if hes cleared to play, Im sure the NFl is gonna suspend him for his drinking and driving!
        OMG PT, you do have the greatest sig of all time, who is she? and I'd lilke to see Mobley come back if he can make a positive diffrence.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
        Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
        Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
        Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

That looks a lot like Jennifer Garner in that sig

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
            OMG PT, you do have the greatest sig of all time, who is she? and I'd lilke to see Mobley come back if he can make a positive diffrence.
            Like we need another D leader, one of the reasons we got Lynch, Bailey and a multiude of our Veterans was for leadership. Let's just confuse the issue some more he was a great player.
            Besides I doubt he could even make the team with the talent that is here today.

Comment

That is Jessica Alba....She really did not go big time known till she had a little show called Dark Angel.....She is now in the movie Fantastic Four
              sigpic

Comment

That's Alba? She looked good in Honey but to me that picture looks like Garner to me. Yes Alba was fine in Dark Angel too bad the show didn't do too good.

Comment

Now that I really look at it, it is Jessica Alba. You are correct.

Comment

How on earth did we go from Mobley playing to a signature that is not so bad, however I have seen better but I wish that Mobley could play but I think his health is more important and think that his playing days are done.
                    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Wasn't it Mobley that knocked down Favre's pass at the end of SB 32 to win the game for us?

Comment

I believe so prairie dog renegade.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

ooh, I like that nickname, that's going on my sig.

Comment

hahaha, sweet! you should make it your title, so it is displayed right above the pic. of the prairie dog!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

maybe he'll try to be cleared next year, but i think his career is done
                              Rod Smith's response to Clinton Portis about being traded to Washington...

"Why the %^&! did we do that?"

Comment

Working...
                              X