I LIKE Q's HEART!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LIKE Q's HEART!!

But the man doesn't belong as the starter. I've been saying this from day one. I think he tries hard; but this is the NFL, not highschool. Q is too small and comparing him to the greatest running back ever Barry Sanders is a joke. Bell might look rusty against Carolina. But this game (if Bell starts) could be the deciding factor. I hope bell starts because with Q as the starting RB. The Broncos have no chance of the advancing in the playoffs.

I know you q lovers want to reply so lets go!!!

i agree Q is a great backup but to small to handl the whole, load and Bell is the future weather Q fans think so or not, why whould we draft a HB in the draft that high snd round when we had griffin already????

Comment

My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
        In denial towards the truth?
        You wish.....

I also hope tater plays....so ya'll can see him get hit in the backfield like Q has been.
        But, I'm sure excuses will be abundant....
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

haha not denial at all I just think it is funny.. you guys appear to want to start another RB thread to get Q believers to get all pissed.

I stopped reading after the first post said something about Q being too small so stop comparing him to Sanders.. I mean the only way you could say Q is too small for the NFL was if you are ignorant of how small Barry is and what he was able to do.

If someone wants to say that he doesn't have the skill of Barry then sure I agree with that.

I also get a kick out of all of this Tatum is the future stuff. Youve never seen him play more than a few downs in the NFL and he missed almost all of training camp and so far he appears to be injury prone.

He might well be the future but he's going to have some bad games and fumble some balls and make all of the mistakes a rookie makes.

The sad thing is that if he is ever good enough that he is the future of the Broncos then you all will have jumped bandwagons to our draft pick next year or back to Q in the same fast as lightening way you jumped off the Q wagon.

There are a few guys on this board who stayed with Bell the whole time the rest are just wagon jumpers. If Q goes off for 200 against the panthers you'll all be back.
          My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by DENVER BRONCO56
            i agree Q is a great backup but to small to handl the whole, load and Bell is the future weather Q fans think so or not, why whould we draft a HB in the draft that high snd round when we had griffin already????
            Ok lets talk ONE more time about Mikey and his penchant for RB's and Lb's. He has been quoted every year when he drafts either positions.

You can never have enough RB's or LB's.

Look at what happened every year we have lost someone.

TD, MA, Gary, Q just over the last 5 years. Mikeys is a RB junkie. Why did he draft CP when TD was still around, when MA and Gary were running the ball. Why did he draft Q when CP was running so well?

Why did the chicken cross the road? Because mikey likes RB's.

I need to put this on a Quick key to be able to reype it for every moron that keeps asking the same stupid comment!

WHY DID WE DRAFT TATER SO HIGH IF WE HAD Q?

Do you MORONS ever read a thread before spouting such Crap?

Comment

whoa....you need some prozac hammpy!!!

Mike WOULD NOT have drafter a RB that high if he didnt plan on using him!!!

2nd round 5th overall....i think he may have gone reciever if he thought Q would be the feature back!!!

Tatums time is coming just hold your horses!

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
                In denial towards the truth?
                "The truth" as defined by whom? YOU?

Comment

As I have said a million times, I don't care who the RB is as long as they are productive.

That being said, I find it humerous that Q fans are using the same argument on Bell that many Bronco fans used against Q in the offseason. He hasn't played enough to say that he will be the starter. Funny how it was ok to say that Q was the man after one game, but Bell can't be because he hasn't proven he can be.
                  Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
                    whoa....you need some prozac hammpy!!!

Mike WOULD NOT have drafter a RB that high if he didnt plan on using him!!!

2nd round 5th overall....i think he may have gone reciever if he thought Q would be the feature back!!!

Tatums time is coming just hold your horses!
                    I will concede that Mikey plans on using tater, only because he has some talent. It was merely the best available player as RATED by Mikey that does not mean that he was the best available RB as rated by any other system.

Did he have total confidnece in Q, no then you have to ask the same question about when he Drafted Q in the 4 the year before.

These MORONs keep making the same stupid statement.

Why did he draft a RB if he had confidence in the current RB?

Simply because on any given play you can lose another RB, and therefore if a quality RB or LB is available we are going to draft them or sign them as a FA.

Why do you carry insurance on your home, or car, the same reason just in case you need it.

Sapp, RD, beard, Johnson, Hearst, MA and several others the list is long and my memory this am is short.

Why did he bring all of these RB on board if he thought that CP, TD, MA, was the answer.

The answer is

[SIZE=5You can never, never, never have enough RB's and LB's.[/SIZE]

Comment

At least he didnt fumble last game, but i want to see Bell play, i want to see what the number 2 pick was used on, once and for all i want all this Q , Bell debate to be put to rest, if Bell sux then Q is the guy, if Bell blows it up big time then Bell is the guy.
                      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

What if they both suck????? Droughns is the man...no, wait it's Hearst. Hahaha.
                        Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Is Bell going to be able to live up to the hype? He has some pretty big shoes to fill. He has to step into a lineup that is having some TERRIBLE success with the running game, and has to be the savior.

Two things will happen. Bell will succeed, or Bell will do exactly as as Q has thus far (which has been pathetic. Don't tell me that Bell could do worse, because no matter how many fewer yards he could get, it wouldn't be THAT many fewer yards. So worse is not really an option).

If he does better, then we will still have the same debates because the Q supporters will say that Bell got the benefit from the better blocking. They will say "Q did well in one game too, lets see if he can do it again" (which I would have to agree with).

If he fails..then we will be RIGHT back here again with all of us debating if its the running back or the OL. I think its both. I think the OL is failing, and I think is too slow hitting the hole.

Comment

You say if Bell stinks it up youll still back him because the line blew chunks but yet with Q its not the line its him your such a Bell homer learn how to think before you say such stupid things

Comment

Originally posted by DENVER BRONCO56
                              if the broncos thought so much of bell to darft him that high, why is griffin starting?\

saying stuff liek that is dumb, who cares where your drafted, you have to outplay the competition to start and bell hasnt done that.

like the other thread, bell has the burst through the hole that Q lacks. WTF is that? he cant go through a hole thast not there and the o-line havent been opening up anything. If bell can burst through a hole that isnt there why did he have such a horrible preseason?
                              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X