Broncos signed DT Kevin Vickerson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    It seems most people only see this as depth. You guys don't think he might eventually take over for McBean if McBean doesn't improve? He's bigger than McBean and he seems to play with a mean streak that we lack on our d-line. He's a good player, I remember watching him in Tennessee and while he didn't get the sacks, he collapsed the pocket regularly and was always causing pressure. Now imagine what he can do matched up one on one with an OT instead of being double teamed by an OG/C
    lol wow, look at that. Now only if Thomas can continue to improve, we'll be set at DE

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
      Your right! We ought to know by now that nobody job is safe. Hunter just came in, and now he's starting over Moss. Gronkowski just came in, and now he's ahead of Quinn. So it wouldn't suprise me if Vickerson starts over McBean pretty soon.
      I might as well give myself a pat on the back. :thumb:
      sigpic

Comment

Unfiltered: Kevin Vickerson

http://maxdenver.com/blog1/2010/10/0...vin-vickerson/

Good read, and great pickup. Vickerson has been a beast with Denver, love his mean streak.

Comment

u know why he has that mean streak. He came from ten titians

Comment

He is hands down, my favorite player right now.
            sigpic

Comment

He is one of the big reasons our run D has been so good. He's not a pass rusher doesn't really get to the QB which is a down side but he's really good at stopping the run.

Comment

Originally posted by Medlas View Post
                He is one of the big reasons our run D has been so good. He's not a pass rusher doesn't really get to the QB which is a down side but he's really good at stopping the run.
                McD said in friday's presser that they don't ask Vickerson to shoot the gaps. They basically want him to set the edges.
                Last edited by JayJack; 10-10-2010, 09:12 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                  He is hands down, my favorite player right now.
                  One of mine not the. Kyle orton is mine right now and also royal, dj williams, llyod, dawkins, champ, vickerson, thomas, bannan, ayers,

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                    One of mine not the. Kyle orton is mine right now and also royal, dj williams, llyod, dawkins, champ, vickerson, thomas, bannan, ayers,
                    I have a lot also, but i like to root for the "underdog". I've DEFENDED Gaffney, Lloyd, Royal, and Orton all offseason. So right now i'm smiling like a proud father. But i love the tuffness that Vickerson has brought to our D-Line.
                    sigpic

Comment

marcus thomas seems like hes coming around aswell....iur line is getting better and better
                      sigpic

Comment

Great signing by JMD. If Josh stays away from Patriot players he would be fine.

Comment

That is a good read. And I like his attitude! 3-4 or 4-3, let's just play some football.

Comment

Definitely a great pickup. He does a great job setting the edge.

Comment

Big Vick has certainly impressed me in his limited time. I love the mean streak and I love the fact that he has sealed off the edge.

Im hoping he provided a good building block for the run D for a while.
                              sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Working...
                              X