panther fan here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panther fan here

whats up broncos , stopping by to say hello, i think this is going to be a good game, we need to bounce back from our lose to atlanta last week, i think we are a better team than 1-2, and i think you are a 3-1 team, lets hope no injuries happen this week and panther win lol , we really need it :p
    GOOOOOOOO PANTHERS !!!!!

Re: panther fan here

Originally posted by island_dude42
    whats up broncos , stopping by to say hello, i think this is going to be a good game, we need to bounce back from our lose to atlanta last week, i think we are a better team than 1-2, and i think you are a 3-1 team, lets hope no injuries happen this week and panther win lol , we really need it :p
    Why can't all opposing team fans be like this?

Comment

Re: panther fan here

Originally posted by island_dude42
      *********Hey Panther Fan********* Thanks for stopping by. Yes, this should be a great game! And since it is a HOME game for Denver, You know it is going to be LOUD! I am predicting a Close game with the Broncos getting another "W"

Broncos 21
      Panthers 17

Comment

I can't predict EITHER team scoring very much...I'm gonna say:

Denver manages only 1 TD while Elam finishes it off again...

Denver ------16
        Carolina -------7
        sigpic

Comment

27-10 Denver

Droughns or Bell will have a big a night.

Made by Snk16

Comment

Re: Re: panther fan here

Originally posted by SixxGunz
            *********Hey Panther Fan********* Thanks for stopping by. Yes, this should be a great game! And since it is a HOME game for Denver, You know it is going to be LOUD! I am predicting a Close game with the Broncos getting another "W"

Broncos 21
            Panthers 17
            nooo, we cant have that, we have to have a panther victory, we cant aford another loss right now, i know we are a better team than our record shows, its going to be a hard fought game i think, between 2 good teams, i was impressed with your win against KC
            GOOOOOOOO PANTHERS !!!!!

Comment

when denver goes into tough stadiums i really worry and i know denver is a tough place to play so i cant imagine panther fans are very confident. espeically as LT just got 67 yards here and we have the #2 ranked D in the NFL.

just be greatful if you come out of this game with no further injuries with lynch on the field!!

btw - would you rather face/not face:- tatum bell,droughns, hearst or Q.

Comment

I look forward to this game. It should be a good one.
                "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Well hey, im a Panthers fan too and ive already wished the broncos a good and injury free game in the Newbie section. But i guess ill say it again. Anyway he is right we do need a win very bad and i know that our team is better than 1-2.

Im not gonna go as far as make a prediction on the game cause i dont want to jinx it for any team.

Comment

hey panthers fans, carolina may need a win badly, but denver needs one here too.
                    The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

we are going to have to play well - no mistakes and good execution if we are going to come away w/ a W. north carolina has a great D and a better offense than the bucs, which means we are going to have to be better than last week. i was surprised to read that their pass D was #3, right behind us - that means its going to be harder to move in the air; which is going to put more pressure on our running game . . . i don't know how that will turn out.

glad its going to be on TV here though.
                      sigpic
                      go broncos
                      share the sidewalk
                      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Wassup island dude, haven't seen you over at our boards lately

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
                        The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil25
                          Wassup island dude, haven't seen you over at our boards lately
                          whats up dare, ive been around, ill drop in from time to time, congrates on your win last week, im a big panther fan, we should have won that game, and if we had not kept giving you the ball, we would have, but i shoot straight, if we cant hang onto the ball we didnt deserve to win it
                          GOOOOOOOO PANTHERS !!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: panther fan here

Originally posted by heaney
                            Why can't all opposing team fans be like this?
                            The Buc fans were very classy as were those of us Bronco fans that went to their site. Chefs and Faiders are our trouble makers.

Hello Island Dude and Crazydude. Bunch of "dudes" in NC eh? LOL.

Hoping for an injury free game but doubtfull you get a win in Denver. The battle of the Jakes will show our Jake is the "snake" and with your receiver situation our #2 defense will make for a long day. Predicting 5+ sacks and at least 1 interception.

Heres to a great game and may the best team win.
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Well lets hope for an injury free game. we all know what has happened toi the broncos when injuries start poppin up (jake last year, and so much more)
                              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Working...
                              X