Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: panther fan here

Originally posted by SixxGunz
    *********Hey Panther Fan********* Thanks for stopping by. Yes, this should be a great game! And since it is a HOME game for Denver, You know it is going to be LOUD! I am predicting a Close game with the Broncos getting another "W"

Broncos 21
    Panthers 17
    pretty darn close good job
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Sorry it took so long to make another post on here but ive had a lot of work and things to do. Im starting to make it a ritual to go to the teams sites that we are facing and wish them a good game.

The Broncos played a great game and they owned us i will have to admit that. We were still in it at the end of the game but im not gonna make any excuses. The Broncos beat us straight out. Yeah we could have done this that and another thing, but you cant hover over the coulda woulda shouldas. Great game and good luck for your team for the rest of the season.

As far as the classy fans thing goes, i do respect you denver fans and i think our panthers fans do have some class to us. To prove my point come over to the Panthershuddle.com and talk to us a little bit, your more than welcome. I'll pop my head into this MB every once in a while to see whats happening.

Have a great day and an awesome season.

Comment

Re: Re: panther fan here

Originally posted by SixxGunz
        [BBroncos 21
        Panthers 17 [/B]
        not a bad guess

Comment

Originally posted by Crazydude27018
          Sorry it took so long to make another post on here but ive had a lot of work and things to do. Im starting to make it a ritual to go to the teams sites that we are facing and wish them a good game.

The Broncos played a great game and they owned us i will have to admit that. We were still in it at the end of the game but im not gonna make any excuses. The Broncos beat us straight out. Yeah we could have done this that and another thing, but you cant hover over the coulda woulda shouldas. Great game and good luck for your team for the rest of the season.

As far as the classy fans thing goes, i do respect you denver fans and i think our panthers fans do have some class to us. To prove my point come over to the Panthershuddle.com and talk to us a little bit, your more than welcome. I'll pop my head into this MB every once in a while to see whats happening.

Hey don't give up on them, dude. I have a lot of respect for the Cats and I really like Delhomme. Injuries suck and they are inevitable sometimes.

Cheers to a great game and best of luck to the Panthers. I'm still rooting for 'em (when they aren't playing my team )
          Only winners get wings.

Comment

the Panthers have too many injuries this year,I dont think they will challenge us for the NFC South

ATLANTA FALCONS 2004-2005 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Crazydude27018

Well thanks for the post! Good luck to you guys for the rest of your season... dont give up hope, you just dont know what a team can do... I am sure the Panthers will come back from this!

Good luck to you and the Panthers!

Comment

Well trust me on the fact that i havent given up. The Panthers will be my team until the end. They always have been since 95.

I still have hope that we will do good this year. And its true that we have too many injuries this year. As long as the Panthers have been in existence i can never remember this many bad injuries.

Comment

Working...
                X