• Show
Clear All

• 2009/09/19 [email protected] gametime rants

I hereby grant him "The Monster"
    Captain Kirk

Really? smh
    sigpic

Comment

D. Thomas is playing tomorrow. If his game steps up and he becomes a starter, who will he replace, Gaffney or Lloyd? I myself am unsure at this point, I put it at 50-50 for either of them. Gaffney has more starter experience but lloyd has shown big play ability. If Lloyd continues to show that ability and DT does as well, that would make for a nice outside duo with Royal showing nice skills across the middle. Lloyd is leading the league so far with big plays and all of his catches, only 5 so far, have been for 1st downs.
      Last edited by broncos SB2010; 09-18-2010, 08:03 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        D. Thomas is playing tomorrow. If his game steps up and he becomes a starter, who will he replace, Gaffney or Lloyd? I myself am unsure at this point, I put it at 50-50 for either of them.
        Good problem to have. I have to give it to Loyd. He has proven he can get up and go for the catch. He has great vertical and a knack for knowing where the ball will be.

Wouldn't it be great to see Loyd on one side and Thomas on the other with Royal in the slot? Keep in mind however, that Thomas hasn't played one down yet in the NFL, so he has great potential, but that doesn't do anything until you prove your potential. I am hoping he does.
        Captain Kirk

Comment

D. Thomas is playing tomorrow. If his game steps up and he becomes a starter, who will he replace, Gaffney or Lloyd? I myself am unsure at this point, I put it at 50-50 for either of them.
          I think he would replace Daniel Graham before either Gaffney or LLoyd this season.
          "(Touchdowns) are the goal," Orton said. "You can run for as many yards as you want, throw for as many yards as you want, but you have to convert to seven points. I think we're going to be explosive, be dynamic, be versatile."

"Perception is everything in this league, and a lot of times, unless you're a self-promoter, it can become negative," - Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton Army member #83 :logo: :smug:

Comment

It will ba hard on Seattle to adjust if Damaryous play a Brandan Marshall type game.I cant wait to see what our 1st round talent has to offer for this team,hopefully it will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by KO8pectate View Post
              I think he would replace Daniel Graham before either Gaffney or LLoyd this season.
              huh? at TE?

Comment

I don't think who is starting really much matters. All WRs will get their chances. Good depth allows for some rotation as well, keep them fresh.

That's another thing, it may take some time for DT to get into game shape, so his snaps may be limited compared to some other WRs. Its nice to have an extra weapon like him available though!

Comment

D. Thomas is playing tomorrow. If his game steps up and he becomes a starter, who will he replace, Gaffney or Lloyd? I myself am unsure at this point, I put it at 50-50 for either of them. Gaffney has more starter experience but lloyd has shown big play ability. If Lloyd continues to show that ability and DT does as well, that would make for a nice outside duo with Royal showing nice skills across the middle. Lloyd is leading the league so far with big plays and all of his catches, only 5 so far, have been for 1st downs.
                  Most likely Lloyd if it is this year since both Thomas and Lloyd both play the Z position

Its possible that if Brandon plays very well this year and Thomas plays into the starting lineup they could move Lloyd to the X, but right now that is Gaffneys spot and he does a good job there

Comment

I agree with Captain Kirk. Good problem.

Just because you are named a starter, doesn't mean you will be in on every play. We have a very good receiver corp that will be rotated if Thomas begins to make an immediate impact.

It will be exciting to see what he can do at this level. I'm sure he's itching for his chance to show us all why he was the 1st pick by the Broncos.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

DT isnt replacing anyone soon. I have a sneaking suspicion he's going to be in and out of the line up all season with one annoying injury after another.

Comment

If you are to grant him anything, shouldn't you spell his name right...?
                        sigpic

Comment

I believe DT will have 3 balls will be thrown his way.

Comment

You grant him the monster? Like, your giving him a monster? I confused.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                              DT isnt replacing anyone soon. I have a sneaking suspicion he's going to be in and out of the line up all season with one annoying injury after another.
                              hahaha ok . . . . im assuming u think hes injury prone
                              sigpic
                              -------

Comment

Working...
                              X