Crow sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crow sucks!

I must eat my crow raw!! I NEVER expected Big Drog to do anything tonight! I sold him WAY short. While he may not be the next TD, he really changed alot of minds. What was it, like 211 total yards? WOW!

I still cant believe the big stupid plays we gaveup tonight! Championships are not won giving up those. Plum looked just good enough, Bailey looked awesome in the first half. Our line has taken the top unit in the NFL after tonight.

Hats off to Drog!

I was the fool tonight for trashing him!
    ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

lol drog kinda reminds me of that movie Clock Work Orange
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Re: Re: Crow sucks!

Originally posted by Zack Morris
      which is funny because he kind of reminds me of a hybrid of mike andersonand terrell davis. he's got davis' speed and ability to read holes, with andersons authority and power.
      I think he learned it though over repeatition he's been used in weird offensive positions for years now! Now he's getting a chance to explode on the scene! I am enjoying his new found exposure!

Comment

Re: Re: Crow sucks!

Originally posted by Zack Morris
        which is funny because he kind of reminds me of a hybrid of mike andersonand terrell davis. he's got davis' speed and ability to read holes, with andersons authority and power.
        Yes he does.......now we wonder what comes next week? Drog or Q?

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Crow sucks!

Originally posted by wncbronxx
          Yes he does.......now we wonder what comes next week? Drog or Q?
          both, makes us more dangerous..that's why I don't know why people are dreading this situation and saying "bench Q"..my question is WHY? we've got two capable backs with two completely different running styles..play them both, both have shown that with room..they are dangerous...
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Q is only dangerous to the broncos playoff chances
            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Crow sucks!

Originally posted by broncofan303
              both, makes us more dangerous..that's why I don't know why people are dreading this situation and saying "bench Q"..my question is WHY? we've got two capable backs with two completely different running styles..play them both, both have shown that with room..they are dangerous...
              I like Q alright and Drog could have just had a Q-Day, (KC). It willbe interesting to see how he preforms against the faiders!

I have to go with Drog.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                You should be a Steelers fan and jump on jerome Bettis D***. Your not a fan your an idiot who jumps on whomevers doing well in that week. I bet while you were watching the Broncos KC game you thought highly of Griff. now you hate him. I think you should stick your head between you legs and smell your own shi*

Comment

booher - get lost

Originally posted by Booher

Comment

you guys are forgetting about Bell. With his speed he might be the most dangerous of all.
                    The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

Originally posted by Jodevel05
                      You should be a Steelers fan and jump on jerome Bettis D***. Your not a fan your an idiot who jumps on whomevers doing well in that week. I bet while you were watching the Broncos KC game you thought highly of Griff. now you hate him. I think you should stick your head between you legs and smell your own shi*
                      HEY, HEY NOW! This is NOT the way to join us! Boo happens to be a true fan and a board friend of mine.

As I stated a few post ago, why the h*ll does everyone have to start stabbing eachother? It makes us ALL look like stupid retards! Lets get with it and clean OUR boards up and allow people to feel comfortable when they drop in. Maybe they just might stay!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X