This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009/09/26 [email protected] gametime rants

I'm glad the offense has a great passing attack but our o line was man handled by the seachickens. I think moreno looks good this season but he has no where to go. I hope the o line gets it together quick or we will be a one sided offense.

Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
    I'm glad the offense has a great passing attack but our o line was man handled by the seachickens. I think moreno looks good this season but he has no where to go. I hope the o line gets it together quick or we will be a one sided offense.
    This tells me More Screens and pitches. YAYAYAY IDK
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

The O-line will get better. They are already pass-blocking much better than last year. We'll know when we play the Ravens and Jets how far they've come with that. The run-blocking could be a lot better as well as having better RBs. I'm interested in seeing what Maroney can do, if he stays healthy.

Comment

I had a feeling that was going to happen with all the rookies we have playing. We can only hope they get better. However I think the pass blocking has been decent, but that could improve as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bucking bronco View Post
          The O-line will get better. They are already pass-blocking much better than last year. We'll know when we play the Ravens and Jets how far they've come with that. The run-blocking could be a lot better as well as having better RBs. I'm interested in seeing what Maroney can do, if he stays healthy.
          I'm not sure if maroney would have done much against seattle. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with top 5 rush defense by the end of the season. I think gore had a rough day against them also.

Comment

No matter what "cute" nicknames you give them their d-line is built to stop the run, they have 3 guys over 300 lbs starting 2 of which are over 320 and a 274 lb DE. And they even rotate Kentwan Balmer for their lightest DE and Balmer is 315. They held Gore to 2.2 ypc and I don't think anyone says their o-line are slouches at run blocking.

Even Seattle's LBs are big. Tatupu is 250, Curry is 255, Hawthorne is 246, and Hill is 238

Comment

It's true they are one of our weak links. They are also very young so it's not unreasonable to hope they improve. In the short term, we are probably going to have to deal with having a bad o-line. So far I think we've done a decent job coping.

Comment

Originally posted by BRINGBAKPLUMMER View Post
                It's true they are one of our weak links. They are also very young so it's not unreasonable to hope they improve. In the short term, we are probably going to have to deal with having a bad o-line. So far I think we've done a decent job coping.
                walton had some nice plays especially the buckhalter td

Comment

Post game rants---Colts

Just curious who you all think is going to have a great day playing football.

I think Demarius Thomas is going to rip the secondary up today and with a win. I usually down rookies but his poise and play has been nothing but spectacular

Comment

I'm hoping it's someone on the defensive side of the ball.
                    My other love...
                    sigpic
                    305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Peyton Manning

/thread
                      Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Bailey, Cox, Orton, Haggan, Maroney.

Comment

I hope Ayers looks like Doom out there today.
                          sigpic

Comment

:orton: :orton: :orton:
                            "That's a crap question."
                            - Kyle Orton

Comment

I agree with DT as well but I'm going to say Ayers. He had a great game 1 also had a good week 2. He already has 1.5 sacks and has looked like he did in college I'm hoping he can get some pressure on Manning so Dawkins, and Champ will be there to pick it off. :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X