I don't know about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know about...

you guys but David Carr reminds me of #7. I wish we had this guy to build our offense around. I say we give up all of our draft picks this year to get him. I watched the game today, he can run and boy does he fling the rock!! I'm just dreaming but all joking aside the Texans are in real good shape for their future.

david carr has been impressive indeed.but elway makes him look like ryan leaf

Comment

Re: I don't know about...

Originally posted by Shocker
      you guys but David Carr reminds me of #7. I wish we had this guy to build our offense around. I say we give up all of our draft picks this year to get him. I watched the game today, he can run and boy does he fling the rock!! I'm just dreaming but all joking aside the Texans are in real good shape for their future.
      The texans look good. But If you are gonna wish for something that isnt going to happen, Wish for a billion dollars. I'll wish that you split it with me.

Comment

I actually like carr and the texans........they are a decent team for sure.........
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Re: I don't know about...

He looks like Elway?? Bwaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! LMAO!

Comment

If I got a billion dollars I would split it with all of the Bronco fans!

Comment

If I got a billion dollars I would split it with all of the Bronco fans!
              That's love cuz

Comment

thx i would need the money cause im always at the libary talking about the broncos and i need to move out of my box in box ville

Comment

A little off the subject but when Houston comes to Denver this year we better be on our toes. I went to the Minnesota/Houston game yesterday and our defensive backs better get ready, this young guy Andre Johnson (receiver) is such a stud we'll have to put Champ on him. They have a good running game and Carr can throw it (remember our pre season game against these guys?) Although it was pre season our starting D struggled a bit against them. Great game, the texans were getting blown out and then all of a sudden caught fire and the game had to go to OT. I had a chance to hang out with a few guys that came all the way to Houston from Minnesota and boy were they struggling. One of the guys got so frustrated with the comeback that he took off his Culpepper jersey and gave it away to another vikings fan. Pretty intense, but anyway we better get ready for houston. I live in houston and if we lose to these clowns I have already prepared to call into work the next day, everyone will be looking for me.
                  http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

well, since we are picking qbs that we can't possibly get, i suggest shanahan get peyton manning for next year. that guy is unstoppable. anyway, van pelt did really well in the preseason, maybe he might be our qb for the future

Comment

well, since we are picking qbs that we can't possibly get, i suggest shanahan get peyton manning for next year. that guy is unstoppable. anyway, van pelt did really well in the preseason, maybe he might be our qb for the future
                      Well, on that note I suggest we give Elway a magic bean that will make him 25 again and heal all his injuries and then we can start him all the way to the Super Bowl! Yea! Now that's a plan!

sigpic

Comment

You guys all talk like we have a QB problem.
                        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
                          well, since we are picking qbs that we can't possibly get, i suggest shanahan get peyton manning for next year.

If that happened and we didn't have to give up anyone like Lynch or Bailey, we'd win Superbowl after Superbowl...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                            You guys all talk like we have a QB problem.
                            No kidding, what's wrong with Plummer, he's getting us wins...and despite 2 bad interceptions on Sunday, I think he's getting better. Besides, the pick that got returned a mile gets put on Shanahan's shoulder's in my book. I can understand wanting to put the game away, but as with Jacksonville, why not kick the field goal and let the defense win the game???

Comment

Originally posted by Big Buck 1981
                              No kidding, what's wrong with Plummer, he's getting us wins...and despite 2 bad interceptions on Sunday, I think he's getting better. Besides, the pick that got returned a mile gets put on Shanahan's shoulder's in my book. I can understand wanting to put the game away, but as with Jacksonville, why not kick the field goal and let the defense win the game???

Very true.

I think Plummer is on fire. However, I dunno if kicking the field goal would be the right thing in that case...but I think if they'd have given it to Droughns they'd have scored. And even if they didn't score. 1 and 10 on their own 1 yard line is so much better than 1 and GOAL where they ended up...

But we won so who cares
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X