Keys vs ravens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post

The Titans put pressure on Kyle on pretty much every play and we won and he had another incredible game throwing the ball.

How is that literally all they have to do to win?
    Titans defense is not the Ravens defense.

Ravens are ranked number one in pass defense and with a non existent running game from us that's really all they have to focus on.

If they can get Kyle to crack then they will have no problems chipping away points.

Comment

• good luck this week. anyone who beats the Ravens is ok in my book

Comment

• we will not be able to run on the Ravens or Jets as they are nearly identical teams.

Comment

• I dunno if I mentioned it in any of my other posts, but our pass D is skewed heavily. Sanchez, Wallace and Batch. remind me who they are? Sanchez barely even got to throw because they were so conservative.

Palmer is the only decent QB we've played against. we need Orton to test us.
          DEFENSE

sigpic
          Ed Reed #20: The greatest safety to play this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
            we will not be able to run on the Ravens or Jets as they are nearly identical teams.
            Jets..ranked 4th against the run
            Ravens..ranked 20th

not identical,,Ravens really miss Rex Ryan, imo
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by trilogique View Post
              I dunno if I mentioned it in any of my other posts, but our pass D is skewed heavily. Sanchez, Wallace and Batch. remind me who they are? Sanchez barely even got to throw because they were so conservative.

The way I see it for any team that's the way to beat us.

Establish drives on us and force Orton to make mistakes.

If you take out our main (almost only) weapon by forcing turnovers and sacks then it's not like we can rely on our running game at all.

Almost the same rule on beating the Colts.

Comment

• Originally posted by trilogique View Post
                I dunno if I mentioned it in any of my other posts, but our pass D is skewed heavily. Sanchez, Wallace and Batch. remind me who they are? Sanchez barely even got to throw because they were so conservative.

Speaking of which, when do you think Reed will be back? Its always fun to watch him play.

Given the way our running game is, and the fact that you guys have been depleted with injuries in the secondary, I wouldn't be surprised to see Orton drop back 55-60 times. Of course this would make us too predictable and succebtible to blitzes, but the way Maroney is running right now we don't have much of a choice.

I think the Ravens offense vs our defense is a more balanced competition. Champ vs Boldin will be a great matchup.
                A book I wrote

Comment

• Seems like every week something is vastly improved. Right now the only things that need vast improvement is the kick coverage, our running game, and pressure on the QB. Which one will it be this week?

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                    Jets..ranked 4th against the run
                    Ravens..ranked 20th

not identical,,Ravens really miss Rex Ryan, imo
                    The Ravens were 4th against the run until the Browns sent them down the ranking. But that does not happen very often. The Browns have a strong line (Thomas, Steinbach, Mack), one of the best blocking FBs, receivers that block well, including Cribbs, and a 250-pound RB to move the pile. The Steelers, with that line and Mendenhall at RB, ran for something around 80 yards with 3 yards per carry. Imagine the Broncos running against the Ravens. Let's throw the ball.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Until our o-line either gels or some of the rookies step up? We do not have a running game. The bad part about that is protecting Orton long enough for him to throw the ball if we can't run to take away some of the pass rush.

Comment

• We haven't shown that we can run on anybody, so I don't believe we can run on the Ravens, no matter where they're ranked in run D. We simply have a pathetic running game, and until we show some signs of that turning around, we're going to be a one-dimensional team.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Can we run against the Ravens?

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo.

The real question is if the OLine will provide any sort of pass protection for Orton and the WR corp to do their thing.
                          sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

• No. The only way we could run is if they expected us to pass on every play, and even then I'm unsure.

Maybe things will change. I trust we are trying to adjust.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                              Can we run against the Ravens?

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo.

The real question is if the OLine will provide any sort of pass protection for Orton and the WR corp to do their thing.
                              After getting sacked six times by the Titans, I'm afraid for Kyle this Sunday.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Knowshon gets his first 100 yard game!

Im calling it here!

Comment

Working...
                                X