Keys vs ravens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
    If The Jets rush Orton like they did Flacco last night - which they probably will - we are going to have some major problems on offense. That being said, I think we can do the same to Sanchez, he looked horrible last night. I'm just glad that game is at home.
    If you think we have anything even remotely close to the Raven pass rush, then I want some of whatever you're drinking.

The Jets will smother Orton. Our running game is going to HAVE to win that game, or at the very least, make the Jets nervous about the run.

We will see how good a game day coach McDaniels can be against the next few opponents. Each offers a unique challenge that will require a very exacting kind of game plan, both offensively and defensively.

Comment

There's no better way to see how good your team really is. If we play well and get some wins we will surprise a lot of people, if not, we will see a lot more doomsday threads on this forum. Just take it week by week and don't get ahead of ourselves. Just focus on our next opponent and getting a W, no reason to look ahead though. I am sure that's how the staff and players look at it. Game plan and execute for your next opponent and then focus on what's next.

Comment

We can blow all kinds of hope smoke at each other but anyone who does not admit we have a real chance at starting 0-6 is in denial.

Not saying it is gonna happen but it is a realistic viable possibility at this point.

Next week Seahawk game is a must win imo as it is probably the easiest game on our schedule until we play STL in our 11th game.

To be considered good we have to beat the teams we should beat.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          To be considered good we have to beat the teams we should beat.
          With the lack of faith the media has shown the Broncos the past few seasons, we need to beat more than just the teams we're supposed to beat to be considered good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cahill View Post
            With the lack of faith the media has shown the Broncos the past few seasons, we need to beat more than just the teams we're supposed to beat to be considered good.
            The media has now faith in us because while we beat the Chargers in SD, NE, Dallas and Cinc last year we lost to three teams that picked in the top 10, 2 of them at home.

Beating the good teams means nothing if we lose to the bad teams. If this happen we are going to miss the playoffs.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              The media has now faith in us because while we beat the Chargers in SD, NE, Dallas and Cinc last year we lost to three teams that picked in the top 10, 2 of them at home.

Beating the good teams means nothing if we lose to the bad teams. If this happen we are going to miss the playoffs.
              Well I meant that we need to beat the good teams in addition to the ones we are supposed to already be beating so basically I agree with you on that subject and I understand that about last season.

Comment

i would be happy with a 4-2 but i see more of a 2-4 or 3-3(not that bad)
                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Well the road is clearing up a little with injuries to our upcoming opponents.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5571834

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Kris Jenkins' season is over. You have to wonder about his career as well.

The New York Jets' nose tackle tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee Monday night against the Baltimore Ravens. It's the same knee that required reconstructive surgery last October, putting Jenkins' career in jeopardy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5572228

Indianapolis Colts safety Bob Sanders has a torn biceps tendon and is out indefinitely, if not for the season, two team sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogRed View Post
                    Next up Seattle after they just demolished the Niners (maybe that isn't saying much lol)
                    Then Indy, as long as Manning is throwing they will be hard to beat.
                    After that Tennessee and Baltimore, two very solid D's.
                    Finally we play the JETS. Their Offense looked just bad, but Im sure we wont look much better after we play the Ravens.

Its just hard to see this team and say "we are definitely going to win" these games. Heck, thats what I thought about the Jacksonville game, and we lost.

Anyone want to imagine what these boards will be like if we start 0-6?

I really do hope we turn this around, don't get me wrong. Just this season doesn't seem like its going to be a fun one for Broncos fans.

we need to win a few of these games, not only for playoff contention but also for the morale of the team...and the fans

Comment

Originally posted by owninit View Post
                      There's going to be some tough games, but the o-line will grow exponentially the next couple of weeks.....

3 new guys started and allowed one run for negative yardage, and 3 sacks.....

5 of the last six games last year the line allowed 3 sacks, and in 3 of those games the stuffed percentage was over 30%, and those were veterans.....

Bottom line is that our o-line played better at jacksonville than it did at the end of last year, and with 3 new starters improvement is a given as they learn under fire.

On defense there are some physical specimins that will continue to improve...

I agree with AW4M about the slew-hawks - the final score looked bad, but the game played on the field was much closer. It was a huge emotional game for Seattle beaing at home, and the first game of the Pete era. Look for an emotional let down game on the road, and Denver will be mad, and play well.

Seattle's lines on both sides of the ball looked suspect.

one game at a time, and let's see what improves, or takes place week tow before worrying about Tenn & baltimore. Both looked REAL tough, but we don't know if the Raiders offense is that bad, or tennesee's defense is that good, and we don't know if Baltimore's secondary is stepping up, or Sanchez is really that bad....
                      man just stop.. anyone can beat anyteam any given sunday. Just dont say were gonna win before the game even starts.. you sound as bad as an nfl expert right now
                      ......sigpic

Boise State 2010 FIESTA BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogRed View Post
                        Next up Seattle after they just demolished the Niners (maybe that isn't saying much lol)
                        Then Indy, as long as Manning is throwing they will be hard to beat.
                        After that Tennessee and Baltimore, two very solid D's.
                        Finally we play the JETS. Their Offense looked just bad, but Im sure we wont look much better after we play the Ravens.

Its just hard to see this team and say "we are definitely going to win" these games. Heck, thats what I thought about the Jacksonville game, and we lost.

Anyone want to imagine what these boards will be like if we start 0-6?

I really do hope we turn this around, don't get me wrong. Just this season doesn't seem like its going to be a fun one for Broncos fans.
                        unfortunately i was thinking the same...but you never know we may actually beat p manning this year....one can hope right?

Comment

Good luck next week!

Ravens fan here. can't wait to see you guys back in Baltimore next week for a rematch of last season. hopefully it'll be a repeat

good luck! it'll be a great game. Orton is gonna truly test our secondary and maybe we'll find out if there's adjustments to be made.

congrats on the win, too. hopefully we'll end our Titans game the same way you guys did: a win.
                          Last edited by trilogique; 10-03-2010, 09:08 PM.
                          DEFENSE

sigpic
                          Ed Reed #20: The greatest safety to play this game.

Comment

Thanks. I really do like the Ravens a lot, besides when WE (as in Broncos) are playing them or need them to lose.

Hope you stick around for the week and engage in "not troll-ish" convo's. Love having real convos with opposing fans.

Hopefully the Broncos get the W this time but to an injury free, great game.
                            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

nah I don't troll haha, unless it's the Bungles or Pittsburgh. but that's obligatory since I hate them. the Broncos are awesome, been following them on the channel flip during commercials when them and the Ravens are playing at the same time.
                              DEFENSE

sigpic
                              Ed Reed #20: The greatest safety to play this game.

Comment

Welcome Ravens fan.

Our run defense is greatly improved and we expect to see a lot of that tested from our side.

Orton is tearing it up in the passing game and after today's game in TN, our confidence level has risen even with some questions that remain with our squad.

This is going to be a battle no doubt and hope we both can escape the injury bug as we more than likely will beat each other up.

Good win today for you guys in Pitt today and I'm sure your confidence level is also riding high right now. Should be a dandy!
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X