Keys vs ravens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trilogique View Post
    nah I don't troll haha, unless it's the Bungles or Pittsburgh. but that's obligatory since I hate them. the Broncos are awesome, been following them on the channel flip during commercials when them and the Ravens are playing at the same time.
    Great

I do the same, keep a tab on the Ravens when they are on, or will see them on the RZ channel during breaks in the Broncos game or if we play at different times.

Well, like I said, hope ya stick around for at least the whole week anyways.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Goodluck as well!

Should be a good game kinda happy Ed Reed won't be here for this game but at the same time kinda sad since he's one of my favorite players.

Comment

I'll try to stick around as much as I can. if the Ravens don't make it to the playoffs/SB I'll be hoping for a Broncos Super Bowl run

I just hope we can stop Orton. without Reed I have a feeling he's going to be lighting us up. though Webb is looking sharp. those 2 TD saves he made today were amazing.
        DEFENSE

sigpic
        Ed Reed #20: The greatest safety to play this game.

Comment

I just hope we can stop Orton.
          Stopping Orton is not going to happen. Controlling him better than others have may be more like it.

We certainly hope that doesn't happen.

I just noticed your in Houston. Not a Texan fan eh?
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

You Ravens fans are some of the best opposing fans, you come on and are quite pleasant. I look forward to the game! :thumb:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
              Stopping Orton is not going to happen. Controlling him better than others have may be more like it.

We certainly hope that doesn't happen.

I just noticed your in Houston. Not a Texan fan eh?
              stopping would be nice, but controlling seems much more realistic haha. either way, I don't want 300 yards and multiple TDs from him!

I'm a Texan fan, but only on the backseat. I do watch them and hope they have a good season this year, but I much prefer the smashmouth football style of the Ravens. something about our pride and stout defense makes for fun games to watch. and watching Flacco develop has been great. that's before factoring in that almost all of our games are down to the wire. been a fan since the season before our SB win so it was hard to convert to a full-time Texans fan when they joined the NFL

You Ravens fans are some of the best opposing fans, you come on and are quite pleasant. I look forward to the game!
              thanks! you guys are too. thank you for the warm welcome. much more welcoming than when I posted on the Steelers forum saying thanks for a good, entertaining nail biting game haha. a lot of excuses
              DEFENSE

sigpic

Comment

stopping would be nice, but controlling seems much more realistic haha. either way, I don't want 300 yards and multiple TDs from him!

I'm a Texan fan, but only on the backseat. I do watch them and hope they have a good season this year, but I much prefer the smashmouth football style of the Ravens. something about our pride and stout defense makes for fun games to watch. and watching Flacco develop has been great. that's before factoring in that almost all of our games are down to the wire. been a fan since the season before our SB win so it was hard to convert to a full-time Texans fan when they joined the NFL

thanks! you guys are too. thank you for the warm welcome. much more welcoming than when I posted on the Steelers forum saying thanks for a good, entertaining nail biting game haha. a lot of excuses
                We do show class and respect to opposing fans when they arrive. We pride ourselves on that. However, we do get trolls which we just put in their place or send over to the smack forum.

I'm a backseat Bengals fan being a Cincinnati native so you can see I have a tad bit of hate towards the Ravens for that reason. Otherwise, I've always enjoyed Ray Lewis and many of us wished Shannon Sharpe well with you guys and he helped provide you with that SB victory.

The Ravens have handled us well in the past, and it is a scary game for us. Especially in your house.

sigpic

Comment

I really like the Ravens. I always root for them whenever theyre playing(except when they play the broncos) I think its going to be a pretty good game. It sucks that Reed is not playing. Hes a big part of the secondary.

Wish broncos drafted him..

Comment

haha, ahh Bengals fan? damn Bengals. I hope they don't sweep us. I'd rather lose to the Bengals more than the Steelers, though. I HATE the Steelers. plus, my dad is native to Pittsburgh and he loves them (and subsequently hates the Ravens). made for a great day today when we won. especially in their house.

it'll be a scary game for us, too. Orton is looking insane this year. I never doubted him, but i never expected him to destroy the skies this much. that's my biggest worry, especially with Reed out! we need turnovers too. our differential is deep in the negative. I'm not sure why we can't get any turnovers. I'd also like Rice to have a breakout game. he's been a beast, but I need to see more of the Rice that breaks tackles for 10-20 yds frequently
                    DEFENSE

sigpic

Comment

haha, ahh Bengals fan? damn Bengals. I hope they don't sweep us. I'd rather lose to the Bengals more than the Steelers, though. I HATE the Steelers. plus, my dad is native to Pittsburgh and he loves them (and subsequently hates the Ravens). made for a great day today when we won. especially in their house.

it'll be a scary game for us, too. Orton is looking insane this year. I never doubted him, but i never expected him to destroy the skies this much. that's my biggest worry. we need turnovers too. our differential is deep in the negative. I'd also like Rice to have a breakout game. he's been a beast, but I need to see more of the Rice that broke tackles for 10-20 yd gains frequently
                      At least we share in the hatred of the Steelers. And you will find that most of our boards can't stand them either. :thumb:

You should invite more of your Raven faithful over this week. I'd like to hear and learn a little bit more about this year's team.

sigpic

Comment

haha this forum gets better and better.

yeah I just posted asking them to come on over for the week. no idea who will, but hopefully some! though in the current topic a lot of them are thinking this will be an easier game for us because of how weak your running game is. I know for certain it won't be easy, regardless of the run. we haven't faced any top tier passing offenses so we don't know exactly how good our secondary is. Sanchez, Wallace and Batch aren't exactly the best QBs. and Palmer isn't looking TOO amazing this year.

but I'm hoping Orton will expose the flaws if there are any.
                        DEFENSE

sigpic

Comment

haha this forum gets better and better.

yeah I just posted asking them to come on over for the week. no idea who will, but hopefully some! though in the current topic a lot of them are thinking this will be an easier game for us because of how weak your running game is. I know for certain it won't be easy, regardless of the run. we haven't faced any top tier passing offenses so we don't know exactly how good our secondary is. Sanchez, Wallace and Batch aren't exactly the best QBs. and Palmer isn't looking TOO amazing this year.

but I'm hoping Orton will expose the flaws if there are any.
                          Well if today is any indication, stopping our run game won't be a problem since we don't have one.

Orton was our leading rusher today with 11 yards and that in itself is rather pathetic. The Titan D knew we'd be airing the ball out and they still didn't stop us.

Our O-Line is young and inexperienced and that is showing up like a wart on a bride's nose minus the veil.

sigpic

Comment

wow I didn't know that about Orton. I didn't watch too much of it since my dad and I were watching and he was dead set on our game today.

luckily for you guys our pass rush has been terrible this year minus today. we lack pass rushing and the ability to force (and even get) turnovers, something we used to be good at
                            DEFENSE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                              At least we share in the hatred of the Steelers. And you will find that most of our boards can't stand them either. :thumb:

You should invite more of your Raven faithful over this week. I'd like to hear and learn a little bit more about this year's team.
                              I don't get why a Broncos fan would hate the Steelers...
                              Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

wow I didn't know that about Orton. I didn't watch too much of it since my dad and I were watching and he was dead set on our game today.

luckily for you guys our pass rush has been terrible this year minus today. we lack pass rushing and the ability to force (and even get) turnovers, something we used to be good at
                                We haven't been too good on the turnover take aways either so we might call that a draw next week. That, or we both fumble like 12 times a piece.

Seriously though, the turnovers we've commited have been very costly and in the worst possible time of a game. That and penalties have hurt us a well. Two back to back personal fouls on McBean really hurt our chances of pulling that one out in Jacksonville and a fumble on a kick off really hurt us against Indy.
                                Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 10-04-2010, 12:22 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X