No announcement yet.

Keys vs ravens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have any contacts with the ravens...

tell them that they need to watch out for the run, don't worry about the pass... we are bound to run it down your throats though.

come on, we have orton... how good can we be through the air?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
      Seriously though, the turnovers we've commited have been very costly and in the worst possible time of a game. That and penalties have heard us a well. Two back to back personal fouls on McBean really hurt our chances of pulling that one out in Jacksonville and a fumble on a kick off really hurt us against Indy.
      yeah man I saw those. heartbreaking, really. I was hoping you could pull it out vs the Colts. I like the Colts, but I generally root for the underdog.

this game will be full of penalties, I bet. we're definitely more disciplined than last year (most penalized team last year anyone?) but I can't imagine us having less than 8. we had about 8 or 9 today. some very costly ones, too.
      DEFENSE

sigpic
      Ed Reed #20: The greatest safety to play this game.

Comment

Facing the Ravens is always tough.
        Especially 52 on that defense.

Nice interception by him today!

Comment

Originally posted by trilogique View Post
          yeah man I saw those. heartbreaking, really. I was hoping you could pull it out vs the Colts. I like the Colts, but I generally root for the underdog.

this game will be full of penalties, I bet. we're definitely more disciplined than last year (most penalized team last year anyone?) but I can't imagine us having less than 8. we had about 8 or 9 today. some very costly ones, too.
          We share in that problem apparently. Penalties have killed us, but at least today's were overcome for the most part. But we reduced the number of them and haven't been hit with the yellow flag syndrome like the Ravens had issues with last year.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

yeah last year was just awful. I'm so glad we cut Frank Walker. the fact Harbaugh had the audacity to call him a good player after so many PI penalties is ridiculous.

I'm hoping for a low penalty game, though. I just want the players to play. also like that we're apparently wearing our black jerseys. pink and black is gonna look great

also anyone know why the picture in my sig isn't working? is there a post count I have to reach?
            DEFENSE

sigpic

Comment

yeah last year was just awful. I'm so glad we cut Frank Walker. the fact Harbaugh had the audacity to call him a good player after so many PI penalties is ridiculous.

I'm hoping for a low penalty game, though. I just want the players to play.

also anyone know why the picture in my sig isn't working? is there a post count I have to reach?
              Kyle just may test that PI flag if your secondary is in question. That's what we got in TN today but Jabar's catch was right there and the PI was legite.

As far as your sig pic goes, did you upload it properly?

[SIGPIC]image link[/SIGPIC] needs to surround the image.
              Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 10-03-2010, 10:54 PM.

sigpic

Comment

well, we fans think it's in question (at least I do, anyway). I'm not sure what the Broncos think, though. if Webb and Wilson are in on most of the plays I don't think we'll get called for PI many times. Webb is a great corner. managed to stop 2 deep TD's from Mike Wallace (who is considered one of the fastest isn't he?) without drawing PI. our staff is crazy if they don't start them.

and no I didn't know that was the BB code for it. never said anything about it in the profile page. thanks, got it working
                DEFENSE

sigpic

Comment

well, we fans think it's in question (at least I do, anyway). I'm not sure what the Broncos think, though. if Webb and Wilson are in on most of the plays I don't think we'll get called for PI many times. Webb is a great corner. managed to stop 2 deep TD's from Mike Wallace (who is considered one of the fastest isn't he?) without drawing PI. our staff is crazy if they don't start them.

and no I didn't know that was the BB code for it. never said anything about it in the profile page. thanks, got it working
                  Glad the sig is working OK for you now.

So why is Reed out? I honestly do not know what his injury is.

sigpic

Comment

I believe it's a hip injury. I'm pretty sure that's why he missed some games last year. it sucks he's out till week 7, but I'm just glad to have him come back especially when he was contemplating ending his NFL career.
                    DEFENSE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                      I don't get why a Broncos fan would hate the Steelers...
                      Well some of it goes back to our last season of meaning in 2005 when they beat us in the AFC Championship game.

Comment

I believe it's a hip injury. I'm pretty sure that's why he missed some games last year. it sucks he's out till week 7, but I'm just glad to have him come back especially when he was contemplating ending his NFL career.
                        Career ending? Wow.

We have our issues with Elvis Dumervil out all year. We finally paid him and then he went down for the year because of a torn pectoral muscle. He and Ayers teamed up well forcing offenses to change game plans and now, we lost that for the entire season. That injury hurt us bad as we needed and depended on him.

However, our D has stepped it up and our youngster Parrish Cox in the secondary has impressed many learning from Champ and Dawkins.

sigpic

Comment

Nothings impressed me about the ravens so far this year. I think its time for the smack in the face to go the other way for a change. Got a real good feeling about next week, besides we need this win more then you guys.

Comment

Dumervil is out? woah didn't know that. he's a beast.

what's the problem with the running game? didn't you guys have a good season with running last year?

@rst08tierney: I dunno man this win is pretty important for us. it's gonna be the true test for our secondary. and winning this is going to put confidence in us to keep rolling. we need the development between Flacco and our receivers, especially TJ. winning will further that.
                            Last edited by trilogique; 10-03-2010, 11:12 PM.
                            DEFENSE

sigpic

Comment

what's the problem with the running game? didn't you guys have a good season with running last year?
                              we dont need a running game. We have Kyle Orton :orton:

Comment

@rst08tierney: I dunno man this win is pretty important for us. it's gonna be the true test for our secondary. and winning this is going to put confidence in us to keep rolling. we need the development between Flacco and our receivers, especially TJ. winning will further that.
                                Doom went down in drills and that SUCKED!

Knowshon Moreno has also been out due to hamstring but should be back in the lineup next week in Balt. We need him bad. Maroney who we just got out of New England a couple of weeks ago, has not been impressive what so ever however...

Our young and inexperienced O-Line is being pointed at a lot right now. No running holes to speak of and they allowed I think we ended up with 5 sacks today. Have to check that stat.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X