Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THREE Different Broncos WRs threatening 1,000+ yd seasons

Thru 4 games -
    1. Brandon Lloyd - 454 yds, #2 in the NFL. On pace for 1816 yds!!!
    2. Eddie Royal - 299 yds, #13 in the NFL. On pace for 1196 yds!!!
    3. Jabar Gaffney - 240 yds #28 in the NFL. On pace for 960 yds!!!
    "That's a crap question."
    - Kyle Orton

I think we will probably see Thomas getting some of the touches Gaffney and Lloyd have been getting.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

What impresses me about Lloyd is he seems to make every catch...easy and hard. Go and look at the Tenn highlights...he is pulling in allot of balls other WRs do not make near the effort he is.

Also like the fact McD reconized Royal was left out allot last year. The work done in the offseason to get Royal back involved is really paying off.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

3 WR's threatening 1,000 yards receiving

While we would be lucky to have 3 RB's threaten 100 yards rushing this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

Why do you think our rushing attack is so bad so far?
          sigpic

Comment

proving a point.. outcoaching yourself

That's easy.. Getting rid of all of the zone blocking linemen then trying to run a zone blocking scheme.. makes sense on every single planet but this one..........

Meanwhile, Casey Weigmann is dominating in Kansas City. Sure, he's 45, but he's still the best zone blocking center in the league. Don't believe me? we'll see him twice.. Judge for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              because were averaging 55 yards per game....thats just horrible if we want to make it to the play offs then that number has to get better if we cant run the ball then we cant close out close games...im optimistic itll get better once Moreno returns maroney and bucky arent getting it done at all

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                because were averaging 55 yards per game....thats just horrible if we want to make it to the play offs then that number has to get better if we cant run the ball then we cant close out close games...im optimistic itll get better once Moreno returns maroney and bucky arent getting it done at all
                I know all of that. There's a reason I asked him specifically.
                sigpic

Comment

hmm

Could also be bad because of these, but that's a flat out guess.

Comment

Oh that's crazy! Why, Knowshon already has a hundred yards! And uh, then there's um....

Oh...I see what you did there.
                    Respect...it's earned, not given.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                      because were averaging 55 yards per game....thats just horrible
                      That wouldn't bother me if we were running 11 times a game, and half of those yards were in the red zone.

But when we're running 20 times a game and can't push in from the one...yeah that sucks.
                      Respect...it's earned, not given.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                        From what I have seen and heard, the line is too busy "catching" defenders. There is absolutely no push at all. I watched the Titans game again and the Titans were all over our line before they could get any push. I don't know if it's how they are coached, or if they just are never going to be a physical unit. It is frustrating, because if Denver had any semblance of a running game, they could be really good.

Comment

Originally posted by neckbeard View Post
                          Thru 4 games -
                          My adopt-a-bronco is FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

From what I have seen and heard, the line is too busy "catching" defenders. There is absolutely no push at all. I watched the Titans game again and the Titans were all over our line before they could get any push. I don't know if it's how they are coached, or if they just are never going to be a physical unit. It is frustrating, because if Denver had any semblance of a running game, they could be really good.
                            Yes, it is frustrating. The Tennessee game looked to me like the D was getting to good of a jump on the snap count. There are some big and athletic guys on that line. I'm hopeful it will improve quite a bit through the season. Realistically it can't get any worst.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by neckbeard View Post
                              Thru 4 games -
                              2. Eddie Royal - 299 yds, #13 in the NFL. On pace for 1196 yds!!!
                              3. Jabar Gaffney - 240 yds #28 in the NFL. On pace for 960 yds!!!
                              yes, we all know how many yards Orton has been passing for. You keep reminding everyone over, and over, and over....

It'll start to mean something when yards turn into TD's not FG's.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X