X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orangeflux
    replied
    Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
    On pace stats suck... I remember after 3 or 4 games last season, DOOM was on pace for 37 sacks.
    Uh oh, he obviously started to slack... and he's not even playing this year! Release him!

/sarcasm

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    Let's hope we can continue to throw the ball well, because we sure can't run it.

Leave a comment:

• d-bronx42
    replied
    On pace stats suck... I remember after 3 or 4 games last season, DOOM was on pace for 37 sacks.

Leave a comment:

• BarkdogRX7
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    3 WR's threatening 1,000 yards receiving

While we would be lucky to have 3 RB's threaten 100 yards rushing this season.
    LMAO at the 2nd part...watch out now!!

Leave a comment:

• BroncosTX77
    replied
    DT is slacking!

3 WR's 1000+ yards? Been there done that.

Now get 4 WR 1000+ yards and that is something to write home about~

Leave a comment:

• draco193
    replied
    No way Lloyd is able to keep it up. 1816 would have him threatening Jerry Rice's record for a season of 1848. Someone will eventually gameplan Lloyd out for a few games.

Now, three over 1000 is pretty achievable, which I dont know when the last time that happened was/if its happened.

Leave a comment:

• ExBearFan
    replied
    Someone should send Jerry Angelo a bouquet of roses for letting us get Orton and Lloyd.

Leave a comment:

• swaiy
    replied
    To the person that was talking about Tennessee jumping the line, it was mostly due to the silent snap count. If you watch the game you can see. Orton taps the center in which means he is to look down at the ball. When he looks up, the ball is snapped. Tennessee was watching this and jumped the snap everytime.

I noticed this while watching the game and it was confirmed when they talked about it on NFL network

Leave a comment:

• Mike Oxiner
    replied
    Originally posted by neckbeard View Post
    Thru 4 games -
    1. Brandon Lloyd - 454 yds, #2 in the NFL. On pace for 1816 yds!!!
    2. Eddie Royal - 299 yds, #13 in the NFL. On pace for 1196 yds!!!
    3. Jabar Gaffney - 240 yds #28 in the NFL. On pace for 960 yds!!!
    Id like McD to throw another one in the mix (DT) and see who gets there first.

Leave a comment:

• MH Stampede
    replied
    Thru 4 games -
    2. Eddie Royal - 299 yds, #13 in the NFL. On pace for 1196 yds!!!
    3. Jabar Gaffney - 240 yds #28 in the NFL. On pace for 960 yds!!!
    yes, we all know how many yards Orton has been passing for. You keep reminding everyone over, and over, and over....

It'll start to mean something when yards turn into TD's not FG's.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    From what I have seen and heard, the line is too busy "catching" defenders. There is absolutely no push at all. I watched the Titans game again and the Titans were all over our line before they could get any push. I don't know if it's how they are coached, or if they just are never going to be a physical unit. It is frustrating, because if Denver had any semblance of a running game, they could be really good.
    Yes, it is frustrating. The Tennessee game looked to me like the D was getting to good of a jump on the snap count. There are some big and athletic guys on that line. I'm hopeful it will improve quite a bit through the season. Realistically it can't get any worst.

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Thru 4 games -
    My adopt-a-bronco is FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Why do you think our rushing attack is so bad so far?
    From what I have seen and heard, the line is too busy "catching" defenders. There is absolutely no push at all. I watched the Titans game again and the Titans were all over our line before they could get any push. I don't know if it's how they are coached, or if they just are never going to be a physical unit. It is frustrating, because if Denver had any semblance of a running game, they could be really good.

Leave a comment:

• ExBearFan
    replied
    Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    because were averaging 55 yards per game....thats just horrible
    That wouldn't bother me if we were running 11 times a game, and half of those yards were in the red zone.

But when we're running 20 times a game and can't push in from the one...yeah that sucks.

Leave a comment:

• ExBearFan
    replied
    3 WR's threatening 1,000 yards receiving

While we would be lucky to have 3 RB's threaten 100 yards rushing this season.
    Oh that's crazy! Why, Knowshon already has a hundred yards! And uh, then there's um....

Oh...I see what you did there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X