Haggan fined, Finnegan's bumped up to $10,000.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haggan fined, Finnegan's bumped up to $10,000.00

Wasn't sure if this was posted yet haven't seen it yet on the first page.

After Sunday's win over the Titans, Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton called the Tennessee team generally, and cornerback Cortland Finnegan, cheap.

Finnegan responded on Wednesday, according to Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean.

"We don't play the Broncos this week, we play the Cowboys," Finnegan said. "I couldn't care what another man says. He is a quarterback, man, who cares? If [Orton] wants to show up in Nashville to see me, that's cool, too. But I doubt [he will].'"

That doesn't make any sense. What does Finnegan want to do, fight Orton? Doesn't Finnegan realize that this knuckle-headed attitude is precisely the knuckle-headed attitude to which Orton was referring?

Actually, Finnegan probably doesn't realize it. He believes that the path to football stardom is paved with a Styrofoam chip on his shoulder, and pushes, shoves, and scrums after the whistle.

The problem is that he's trying too hard to be a tough guy, and trying too hard to be a tough guy won't make a guy a good player. Being a good player will make a guy a good player.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-to-nashville/

He seriously can't look any dumber then he does right now.

LOL he wants Orton to come to Nashville huh....

...I wonder why he didn't invite the person he sucker punched to Nashville.....hmmmm...
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Wow. That guy is something else. What a piece of work.

Comment

he has some serious issues. Maybe he should worry about winning games and not fighting.
        sigpic
        "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

LOL. What a complete idiot.

Comment

Once a thug, always a thug. You'd think after making it to where he is, he would grow up. He must have gotten beat up too many times in the sandbox when he was little.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

...I wonder why he didn't invite the person he sucker punched to Nashville.....hmmmm...
              Who did he sucker punch?

Comment

Originally posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
                Who did he sucker punch?
                Chris Kuper after Kupers helmet got ripped off

Comment

Are you serious

Comment

i bet he will all drunk too...lol lol

sigpic

Comment

You should see what these scum bags are saying... Good riddance I lost ANY remaining respect I had for this "franchise"

http://gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=63575
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah lets see him invite Chris Kuper to his house and see how that goes down.

Or hell we could just give Orton some Jack Daniels and Finnegan would stand no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

haha, now THAT'S a good question....
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by IA_Broncosfan53 View Post
                            You should see what these scum bags are saying... Good riddance I lost ANY remaining respect I had for this "franchise"

http://gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=63575
                            Yeah I seen this the other day.

I used to actually like the Titans quiet a bit but after this crap they pull, and said I have zero respect for the team, their coaching staff, and their fans.

Comment

A word to the wise, guys like Orton, not particularly big or muscular and calm demeanor are often the one's who stay cool in a fight. No facial expression, no fear.......................just a really fast "right cross." Finnegan might be barking up the wrong tree.
                              Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

Comment

Working...
                              X