Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

respect factor who was earned it? come and nominate someone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• respect factor who was earned it? come and nominate someone!!!

even if you want to nominate a player allready mentioned just give your own take and opinion this should be a fun thread!!!!!!!!!

Kyle Orton aka K.O.5,0000

Has my total and unwavering respect from how he handled the "Orton hears a Boo" era....to the trade for Quinn all the way thru the drafting of Tebow Orton has been a true professional with a team first attitude thats plays with a chip on his shoulder, that makes him better than most people thought going into this young season......Orton is the undisputed leader and play maker on the Offense

Ryan Clady aka The Great Wall

Ryan has shown a tremendous resolve to hurry back from the knee injury he suffered back on the weekend of the draft and play much sooner and better then most would have thought due to the serious nature of his injury. You should respect his desire to compeete even if not totaly 100% he has always played hard and been an asset to the team since his first start!!!!

Justin Bannen aka the Vanillia Gorillia

Justin has been the one steady Defensive Linemen since the start seting the edge and playing very well I believe he is a great addition to the team and will only get better when our outside LB's show more ability to rush the passer Justin will show improved quality of play as he develops chemistry with Ayers on his side. Expect this to become a more productive 1-2 punch as the season progresses.....

Brian Dawkins aka Weapon X

This particular player is the heart and soul of the defense. Always playing with the tenacity of a young superstar. You can never question the heart or effort from B-Dawk he truly loves the game and the spirit of the competetion from week to week expect him to continue to play at a very high levle as he will only get better as the season progresses

sigpic

Brandon Lloyd aka I Stopped Rappin' To Focus On Football

He bounced from one team to another. We not even knew if he was going to make the final roster. Then, we not even knew if we was going to be active on Sunday. Now, he is one of the NFL leaders in receiving yards. He's got the route running, the hands. Prepare to be brandonlloyded.
    sigpic

Comment

Well you've already covered Orton for me so I'll nominate Matt Prater.
      His Career may of had a slow start but now he has developed into a strong kicker who has deserved the position of replacing Elam. Not too mention without all his touchbacks who knows how many yards our Special teams coverage would be letting up....its a scary thought
      sigpic
      Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

D.J Williams ...Enough said :thumb:

Comment

Champ has earned my respect for being consistently in his greatness.

DJ has earned my respect for being consistently good no matter what position he plays.

Comment

Robert Ayers. We knew it was coming. He's a Tennessee Volunteer so it's in his blood. Can't wait for Dumervil to come back next year. Together, "Doom and Gloom" will wreak havoc for years to come.
            sigpic
            Sig by Blondie79

Comment

You start a thread and do not even mention Champ?

(I'll give you 5 guesses who my vote is for.)
              "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Originally posted by OGLouieD* View Post
                This particular player is the heart and soul of the defense. Always playing with the tenacity of a young superstar. You can never question the heart or effort from B-Dawk he truly loves the game and the spirit of the competetion from week to week expect him to continue to play at a very high levle as he will only get better as the season progresses

Brian is GREAT! But he is not the "heart and soul" of the Defence. He may be more out spoken - but Champ is the heart and soul. Champ may also, quietly, be the heart and soul of the Broncos. Think about it. Kyle's quite dedication to work ethic first, was a perfect addition to Champs having done the same thing here for years on Defence.

If I was going to start a team in the NFL ... Champ would be the first person I would want on my team.

Edit: Dawkins and Bailey are a toss up. (Imagine if they both end up coaches on the same team!)
                Last edited by kevlar441; 10-09-2010, 05:46 PM. Reason: Okay: Dalkins and Bailey are a toss up.
                "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
                  You start a thread and do not even mention Champ?

(I'll give you 5 guesses who my vote is for.)
                  I wanted to mention Champ , Lloyd , Steed and Prayter have come to mind

I like J.D. Walton and Stanley Daniels too they are tuff young players who will only get better...

Great suggestions fellas keep them coming
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
                    Brian is GREAT! But he is not the "heart and soul" of the Defence. He may be more out spoken - but Champ is the heart and soul. Champ may also, quietly, be the heart and soul of the Broncos. Think about it. Kyle's quite dedication to work ethic first, was a perfect addition to Champs having done the same thing here for years on Defence.

If I was going to start a team in the NFL ... Champ would be the first person I would want on my team!
                    I disagree! Dawk is definately the "HEART AND SOUL" of the defense. Dawk has brought tuffness and accountability to this defense. Something that we haven't had since Al 56 Wilson. I'm not saying that Champ doesn't have a major role on the defense, because he does. But "HEART AND SOUL" of the defense definately belongs to Dawk.
                    sigpic

Comment

My sig tells you who I'd vote for, if I had only one.

If more than that, there are plenty of guys on this team!
                      Respect...it's earned, not given.

sigpic

Comment

Royal anyone? I'll be representing #19 tomorrow!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                          I disagree! Dawk is definately the "HEART AND SOUL" of the defense. Dawk has brought tuffness and accountability to this defense. Something that we haven't had since Al 56 Wilson. I'm not saying that Champ doesn't have a major role on the defense, because he does. But "HEART AND SOUL" of the defense definately belongs to Dawk.
                          Preach on brother
                          sigpic

Comment

Marcus thomas and kevin vickerson.

Also does anyone know where thiere is a video of orton getting in umenurias face (cant spell).

Comment

Amen for Eddie

There are many real team players that deserve an atta boy....

Eddie kept pushing himself no matter what....Last year when the touches were reduces...really because everyone was learning....When Brandon was whining...everyone was saying what can the Broncos do without Brandon....Eddie was not thinking that....

He has a quiet confidence that reminds me of Rod Smith....THAT is respect
                              Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Comment

Working...
                              X