Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

respect factor who was earned it? come and nominate someone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be quick

1. Kyle Orton
    2. Brandon Lloyd
    3. Robert Ayers
    4. Matt Prater

Comment

I would have to say Marcus Thomas. He has improve greatly from last year, and has proved to be real good depth at the NT and DE position.

I would also have to say Jason Hunter. Some posters didn't give him a chance since he came from the Lions. But he has been real good in helping contain MJD, Addai, and CJ2K.

Kyle Orton. for obvious reasons.
      sigpic

Comment

Kudos

McD

Ya I said it. All these players we are praising. He had a lot to do with most of them. He is learing on the fly and getting better as a coach. I think we can finally see what he was seeing in letting those other players go and picking up the ones he did. We might not agree with everything he does, but he is doing something right.
        sigpic

Comment

I have to go with Cassius "Fumble Magnent" Vaughn. Of course Ayers has to on my list as well.

Comment

Kyle Orton has earned respect from me.

Comment

I nominate the whole Denver Broncos Organization first and foremost. But one player is really standing out big time for me, and that is KYLE ORTON. GO
              HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                McD

Ya I said it. All these players we are praising. He had a lot to do with most of them. He is learing on the fly and getting better as a coach. I think we can finally see what he was seeing in letting those other players go and picking up the ones he did. We might not agree with everything he does, but he is doing something right.
                I'm glad someone fills this way also...Wink Martindale has been great in his game plans as well.....
                sigpic

Comment

How about Hillis.

lolololololol

Comment

Matt Prater

This guy has quickly become one of the best kickers in the game if he keeps up his play this year we should see him in the Pro Bowl IMO. A few years ago he was not that popular here in Denver, but he is filling Elway like shoes (when it comes to kickers ) so that was to be excpected. We need to lock this guy up to a long long term deal, dude has a leg the size of Pikes Peak.
                    Career Stats

Atlanta

2 games 4 attempts 1 made from 45 yards and an extra point with 4 kickoffs 3touchbacks

Denver
                    16 games Long of 56 34 att 25 made 73.5% 39-40 XP 97.5% 83 KO 65.1 Avg 19 TB 63 Ret 24.7 Avg

16 games Long of 51 35 Att 30 Made 85.7% 32-32 XP 100% 78 KO 68.4 Avg 28 TB 49 Ret 22.8 Avg

4 Games Long of 54 8 Att 8 Made 100% 9-9 XP 100% 21 KO 65.6 Avg 9 TB 29.4 Avg
                    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      McD

I have to say that I agree. It's the system that has helped Kyle to be as productive has he's been! He did the same thing in New England with Castle. McD has put our players in the right position for them to be the most effective.

Kyle "KO5000" Orton has been the poster boy for Team First players. Orton watched as McD traded for (former first rounder) Brady Quinn, Then he saw Denver move up in the draft to grab a Heisman winner and 2 time national champion QB, Tim Tebow. Orton did not let that rattle him, he just went about his business by being the best he could be and kept improving as he has done since college! Orton is a "True Team First Player"!

Together McDaniels and Orton have worked hard to make the Broncos a respected organization! Hats off to all the players that have adopted the "Team First" philosophy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Orton. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be in any of our losses, or we wouldn't win. He is better than most people expected. Who would have known we would have the top passing attack?

Respect= Earned. Now, if we can help him, the O-line would have my respect.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X