Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grade Jake week 5 vs Panthers

OK in week one Jakes stats were:
    18 of 29 for 230 yards (62%) and 2 TDs with 2 Ints (oh well), he also 'snaked' 7 times for 33 yards (long of 14 yards)!
    & with over 60 votes from us fans he got a solid "B" performance rating...

week 2...
    Jake went:
    23 of 40 for 249 yards (57.5%) nothing fancy but he also snaked 6 times for 23 yards with a long of 9!!! Go Jake!!!
    He got an improved "B+" even with the loss...

Week 3...
    Jake went:
    25 of 36 for 294 yards (69.4%) and 2 TDs!!! He snaked 2 times for a yard & got SACK'd once too... getting a unanimous "A" from not one but the TWO polls we had!!!

Week 4
    Jake went:
    13 of 31 for 138 yards (41.9%) and A TD. He snaked 5 times for 18 yards with a long of 7!?!?! We gave him a "B" overall.

Onto Week 5
    Jake went:
    17 of 29 for 226 yards (58.6%) and 2 TDs 2 INTs & a sack for a 2 yard loss... He snaked a couple of times for a few yards too. I didn't see the game so just on stats alone I gotta be a bit harsh & hit the "C+" for those pics & not enough SNAKE'n. Whats everyone else think, especially those who saw the game!?!?!
    A
    2.90%
    A-
    0.00%
    B+
    7.25%
    B
    18.84%
    B-
    15.94%
    C+
    27.54%
    C
    11.59%
    C-
    8.70%
    D
    1.45%
    Who cares, We're #1 in Tha Division!!!
    5.80%

The poll is expired.

he made some really stupid moves, but when we needed him the most (lelies catch) he came through....i gave him a C+

Comment

Jek almost killed us in that game but he came back and won the game... One thing about jake is that he needs to minimize his mistakes... I would grade c+

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

C-... STOP TRYING TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN JAKE!
        sigpic

Comment

We brought Jake in here to win games and that's what he's doing, sure he makes mistakes sometimes but we win and that's what it is all about. I give him a B

I Adopted Jake Plummer

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
            C-... STOP TRYING TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN JAKE!
            Stop trying to make things happen?? No that's what is great about Jake. How about stop forcing plays?
            "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

C-. Granted he made some boneheaded mistakes, but he did make up for his shortcomings with his TD pass to Lelie. The other part was the Panthers D did very well trying to defend the bootleg, so thats why you saw more of him passing out of the pocket. The good thing is despite mistakes, they are finding ways to win those ugly games.
              This space for rent

Comment

C+ becuase he made some mistakes. He also threw 2 touchdowns so the two mistakes average out to a C. He gets the C+ because he rebounded from the mistakes, and still got the win.
                The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

Originally posted by Helderht_
                  One thing about ...... is that he needs to minimize his mistakes... I would grade c+
                  Where have I heard those words before? Oh yeah - now I remember - my old school reports! Please don't remind me!

Comment

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he 13-3 for the Broncos? I'm not sure that takes last year's playoffs into account though.

I won't grade because I couldn't see any of the game. I'm glad he and the Broncos pulled it out. I hope I get to see the upcoming game.
                    Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.

Thanks, Snk16!!

Comment

Plummers numbers:
                      96 completions of 164 attempts for 1138 yards and 7:4 touchdown to interception ratio.

Those numbers are similar to another QB who has completed 65 of 113 for 928 with a 9:4 td/int ratio. Anybody care to guess who he is? It's not always pretty, but he only has to do enough to win because his defense is incredible.

Plummer's in the same situation.

Comment

I give him a C...those INT's were horrible.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I gave him C also... That 4th and goal was really awfull...

Comment

i went w/ a B- b/c i thought the stats were a bit low - b/c there were multiple dropped passes that the recievers had no business dropping.

he did make 2 obviously bad decision (on the ints) but i figure that is countered somewhat by the great TD pass to lelie.
                            sigpic
                            go broncos
                            share the sidewalk
                            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

All that matters are WINS!!!!

With Jake at the Helm the Broncs are:

13-3!!

Nuff Said

Comment

Working...
                              X