What happened to Tatum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Tatum?

What the heck happened to Tatum yesterday?

I thought that he was going to get some carries. Maybe it was just bacause Rueben was wearing 'em out. I still would think that Bell would get 8-10 carries. I guess Shanny just doesn't think that he is quite ready.

KJ

Re: What happened to Tatum?

Originally posted by klgalyean

I thought that he was going to get some carries. Maybe it was just bacause Rueben was wearing 'em out. I still would think that Bell would get 8-10 carries. I guess Shanny just doesn't think that he is quite ready.

KJ
    Rube was tearing it up......

I don't think Bell needed to bother!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

KJ
      if Bell was a half decent RB he would have earned his carries.
      Eagles own u

Comment

Tatum may be good- but no one can overlap OUR BOY RUBE!
        sigpic

Comment

True seto, Im starting to think the rat aint seeing what he really wants to see in tatum. I guess time will tell..

BUSH-BIN-LYIN
          Sig by Snk16

Comment

Bell seemed to be in there on a lot of passing downs, you think shanny wants him to brush up on his pass blocking skills?
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I think we will see more of Bell next week, I think shanny intended to give him some carries, but RUB was doing to good of a job against that Panther D. If Rub keeps up the good work, then he deserves the starting job, but I think Bell will eventually get some of the workload

Comment

KJ
                If the running game aint broke, dont fix it.
                sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: What happened to Tatum?

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
                  If the running game aint broke, dont fix it.
                  Amen.

Comment

One week, against the 29th rush D, does not mean the running game is fixed. I do hope that it is on its way to being fixed though.

Comment

The running game isnt fixed yet, remember the 2 teams and the rank of each defense we have had good games against. Also Bell isnt ready yet, the guy has very raw skills at best, and he is about 5 weeks behind due to the ability to get hurt and the drop of a hat.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos162680
                        One week, against the 29th rush D, does not mean the running game is fixed. I do hope that it is on its way to being fixed though.
                        Dude, that defensive line of the Panthers is one of the best in the business, don't fool yourself. They won't be anywhere near ranked #29 by the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos162680
                          I think we will see more of Bell next week, I think shanny intended to give him some carries, but RUB was doing to good of a job against that Panther D. If Rub keeps up the good work, then he deserves the starting job, but I think Bell will eventually get some of the workload
                          If Q is better by Sunday then Bell won't see any playing time. They may drop him to the 2 slot but they won't drop him from 1 to 3 spot.

I also, think it says alot that he is listed as the #3 back but when 1 and 2 are down they don't go to him at all. As I have said before, we don't see him in practice and we have no Idea what coach thinks.

This is the facts that I have. When we needed a win to go to the playoffs last year and portis was out they didn't skip over Q and only use anderson. They saw enough in Q to trust him with the season. We aren't even in that kind of spot in the season and they don't go to Bell? Very strange to me!

Comment

Getting above 29th rush D is something I have to see done, before I beleave our Run game is right on track. Rub has only had one good game, and everyone is trying to ram him down everybody else's throats. It's the same thing all the Q homers did. I'm happy as long as the Broncos have a good consistant back, but as of this point in the season, I have not seen one that can get the job don CONSISTENTLY

Comment

Working...
                            X