Broncos are not improving, will finish 2-14 or 4-12 at best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos are not improving, will finish 2-14 or 4-12 at best

I know, everyone will look to injuries as the excuse for a tough loss. The reality is that Josh McDaniels' inability to effectively prepare a team is at the root cause of the loss.

Despite a lot of well intentioned hope, this is a team destined for 2-14 or 4-14record at best. I previously predicted 2-14 and will at least give the team credit for keeping a game close against a tough opponent.

Bring on the excuses, that's all Denver has at this point.

I think we'll end 6-10.

Comment

I'm not convinced we'll win less than 5 games... You really need a Reality Check
      Last edited by Amari24; 10-17-2010, 04:57 PM.

Comment

They are certainly a team with issues but can win 6 or 7.

Comment

Yep we will not win another game!

Comment

Do you take pride in not knowing what you're talking about..?

Comment

What does it mean if we finish worst than last year????

Comment

I have no idea how they'll finish. One week at a time.
                sigpic

Comment

i kinda have to agree
                  sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

4-12 since the 6-0 start last year
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by realitycheck View Post
                      I know, everyone will look to injuries as the excuse for a tough loss. The reality is that Josh McDaniels' inability to effectively prepare a team is at the root cause of the loss.

Despite a lot of well intentioned hope, this is a team destined for 2-14 or 4-14record at best. I previously predicted 2-14 and will at least give the team credit for keeping a game close against a tough opponent.

Bring on the excuses, that's all Denver has at this point.
                      Not a coaching issue.

Effectiveness in the red zone by Orton and Lack of QB pressure.

McD can't control that aspect.

McD is great play caller. He's lacking his surrounding talent that he needs.

He only had 2 drafts. and was only really able to prepare for 1.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBounca View Post
                        I think we'll end 6-10.
                        I agree 100% bro. People keep talking about KC, OAK, SF, and AZ as pushover teams (not to mention SD), but ALL of these teams have serious potential to play well and win big games.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                          Not a coaching issue.

Effectiveness in the red zone by Orton and Lack of QB pressure.

McD can't control that aspect.

McD is great play caller. He's lacking his surrounding talent that he needs.

He only had 2 drafts. and was only really able to prepare for 1.

I couldn't disagree with you more on that statement. Today was a good play calling day by McDaniel's, but he has developed a track history here of play-calling that defies logic and exudes stubbornness. I think you've jumped the gun on this one, but hey, you're entitled to your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Medlas View Post
                            Yep we will not win another game!
                            no kidding...it think the broncos are gonna go 0-16 next year too

this place is pathetic when the broncos lose....and ridiculously optimistic when they win...it's kinda embarrassing

Comment

Proof is in the results, lack of preparation

The question is do you know what you're talking about? Check the record and give me one reason, just one that Denver will improve significantly this season.

Every game illustrates the inability of Josh McDaniels to prepare this team. Poor snaps that lead to missed opportunities. Interference when there should have been an interception.

Inability to run block effectively. Come on, this is a very poor football team all around.

Put your prediction on the line friend - I'll give Broncos credit for playing with a little heart and give them 4-12.

Come on, make your call and then we'll check back at the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X