Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cris Carter bashing plummer..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cris Carter bashing plummer..

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

    4 points down under quick hitches, damn does that piss me off, Plummer has a 13-3 record with denver as a starter, and they STILL give the guy crap?!

  • #2
    I liked Carter when he was playing, now he really has no business being an analist, he's repeatative and boring!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Cris Carter bashing plummer..

      Originally posted by DSD2256
      http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

      4 points down under quick hitches, damn does that piss me off, Plummer has a 13-3 record with denver as a starter, and they STILL give the guy crap?!
      Look Jake is getting it done when it counts. That's what is important. But he has made some major mistakes. He gets careless with the ball at times. But he is the guy for the job

      Comment


      • #4
        he does make some mistakes. but he seems to only make them after he throws an interception. i think so far this year he has only thrown 4. and they were on back to back drives in the two games. if he could come out after throwing on and not try to make a huge play. then the broncos will go deep into the playoffs

        Comment


        • #5
          "in a game where you cant run the ball, you cant make mistakes, and Plummer has been so inconsistent"

          Yeah Cris, thats why in the 3 games this season where we have been shutdown in the running game jake is 2-1, nice call.
          Blet

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey. Just because we have won doesn't mean Jake is not making mistakes. Jake IS making mistakes. Right now, Jake is NOT playing good football. Most of his passes Sunday were behind the receiver. He was panicing in the pocket, and not throwing the ball away when he should (the int in the endzone). I was talking Jake up alllll off season, and really excited to see his progression this season, after having a year of the system under his belt. But he HASN'T gotten better.. he's playing worse than he did last year.

            There isn't a week that goes by that anyone on the team goes into practice on Wednesday and doesn't feel they have things to work on. Others can see that Jake has things to work on.

            Comment


            • #7
              Jake WILL improve, hes just having trouble finding the rythm that he had in week 3 last year, once he start finding recievers on a regular basis he wont make stupid mistake like he did against carolina.
              Blet

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                Hey. Just because we have won doesn't mean Jake is not making mistakes. Jake IS making mistakes. Right now, Jake is NOT playing good football. Most of his passes Sunday were behind the receiver. He was panicing in the pocket, and not throwing the ball away when he should (the int in the endzone). I was talking Jake up alllll off season, and really excited to see his progression this season, after having a year of the system under his belt. But he HASN'T gotten better.. he's playing worse than he did last year.

                There isn't a week that goes by that anyone on the team goes into practice on Wednesday and doesn't feel they have things to work on. Others can see that Jake has things to work on.
                Watch out Ravage, you say anything negative about Plummer and you're going to get ostracized! But you are exactly right, he's making all kinds of mistakes out there. Hopefully he gets it together soon.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow, I rest my case. Already got beat by two of them. LOL!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Cris Carter... great WR, lousy analyst. Why doesn't he analyze how the left inside the NFL to play for the Dolphins only to choke in his return.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Obviously, his completion percentage is down but when you take Shannon Sharpe out of the mix, it's gonna go down.

                      He'll make some mistakes...that's a given. As long as he keeps his head above water, so to speak....he gets his TD to INT ratio at around 2-1, we should be alright as a team.

                      His rating is still good. It's 83.8. He needs to work on his TD to INT ratio, that's all. If he can do that, everything else will fall into place.
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                      Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                      What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                      Answer: Championships.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RunByDesign
                        Obviously, his completion percentage is down but when you take Shannon Sharpe out of the mix, it's gonna go down.

                        He'll make some mistakes...that's a given. As long as he keeps his head above water, so to speak....he gets his TD to INT ratio at around 2-1, we should be alright as a team.

                        His rating is still good. It's 83.8. He needs to work on his TD to INT ratio, that's all. If he can do that, everything else will fall into place.
                        AMEN< THE TRUTH SHALL SET YE FREE!
                        Blet

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          panther's pash rush

                          Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                          He was panicing in the pocket
                          looked like he was running for his life ---panthers's D and Mr. Peppers kept him real busy

                          May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                          The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                          http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                          My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I don't have a %(&[email protected]#$ THING against PLUMMER.. and have been one of his BIGGEST supporters and defenders since last season. I haven't said ONE thing negative about him BEFORE this game!! I'm just not taking this "we are winning, so what" attitude when it comes to his inconsistant play. I still SUPPORT him as our starter, and DON'T think that we should be starting anyone else.... thats DOESN'T mean, Zack, that I'm too blind to see that he is playing Poorly right NOW. He is. I like jake, was excited to see him come to denver, and was very excited after his play last season. That excitement has dwindled slightly since watching him play this year, including the pre-season, and seeing that he can NOT throw well from the pocket... PERIOD. As a fan, as a supporter, as a person that has the ability to seperate himself from the 'rose colored lenses'.. I Can SEE that Jake is playing poorly, and I DON'T have to be someone that "has something against him" to see it. SOme people just know bad play when they see it... others choose to ignore it.

                            I don't criticize him any more than you defend him. You say I must have something against him because I criticize his inconsistant play and consistant mistakes. Am I to assume, using your logic, that you have a lil hardon for Jake because you defend him? Grow up. Just because I have a seperate opinion than yours, and it isn't a positive one, doesnt' make me a Jake hater. At least I didn't start WHOLE new Thread just to express my opinion.
                            Last edited by Ravage!!!; 10-11-2004, 08:39 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by baileyforprez.
                              AMEN< THE TRUTH SHALL SET YE FREE!
                              HERE, HERE!!
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                              Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                              What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                              Answer: Championships.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X