No announcement yet.

Cris Carter bashing plummer..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys,Plummer took us to the playoffs his first year here,this year he threw 2 picks in the 1st game and 2 in the last,both games we won..Looks to me like we are 4-1 so far this season.Plummer makes mistakes but then so does every player on the team...He is doing a good job for us and i think we need to all give it a rest...
    sigpic

Comment

plummer brings a different style of quarterback to denver he is not a pocket passer ...which means he trhows on the run ... i feel that he is not very accurate he dont have a gun so i think he should stick to the pocket ... i mean the bootleg was great for a while but we need a qb that can stick in the pocket...dont get me wrong i like jake i just wish he would work on his accuracy
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

I don't think Chris Carter's comment was really that bad. Plummer will always get critisized for his bad plays, but he's a competitor and has the drive to win. He just needs to stop trying to win the game by himself and trust the rest of the team to make plays too. Once he does that, he'll be consistent.
        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Name me one player on this team that has not had Brain Fart.

Jake is just trying to hard to get stuff done. Everyone needs to try as hard as he does and we'll go a lot farther in the playoffs than just going through the motions.

Jake is a competitor just like Big John. Maybe not as talented but as fierce.

Jake is on pace 3641 yards a 66% increase over last year. Which would place him in the top 5 as compared to last years leaders.

So far assshley is on pace for a 45 catch year a whooping increase of 8 passes over last year.
          Rod is on pace for 83.
          TE's are on pace for 67.
          Rbbc is on pace for about 1657 yards.

Offense need to p/u a bit.

Comment

On pace means squat.

He has a "pace" of more yardage thrown because we are on PACE to have some very poor rushing totals. When the running game gets going, we won't have to pass as much. Also, WHEN we get our redzone problem fixed (IF we get it fixed) we can run more and throw less. Last week we were in the redzone three times and walked away with six points.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              On pace means squat.

He has a "pace" of more yardage thrown because we are on PACE to have some very poor rushing totals. When the running game gets going, we won't have to pass as much. Also, WHEN we get our redzone problem fixed (IF we get it fixed) we can run more and throw less. Last week we were in the redzone three times and walked away with six points.
              Why such anger?

I suspect that some weeks we'll run it down their throat and others we'll pass it up the kazooo. Depending on the poison the other team decides to swallow.

I think it will be a pretty fare representation of what has happened in the first 5 weeks.

My point was that certain folks in the offense other than ROD need to pick up there production, assshley and the TE's as well as he runnng game, where we have averaged about 2100 yards per year over the past 9 years or so. another 50 yards per game the rest of the years should get us back to average.

We need to rest the Defense somewhat by keeping the TOP in our favor. Do't want to wear them out before we need them in the playoffs.

Comment

HA there for a bit I thought Chris didn't know what he was talking about!
                Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Working...
                X