Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright, alright. I admit it: it's all run by design.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know....I was really reluctant to consider that it might be more the system than the back. I had followed CP all throughout college and I was dazzled by his football.

Low and behold, my favorite NFL team drafted my favorite college player and it renewed my interest in NFL football. Something that had waned since John retired.

With all things considered, I have seen how an absolutely, phenomenol running back has struggled in an outdated scheme in Washington and have realized how much I undercredited the scheme here in Denver.

I mean, we took a guy in Griffin, who is small by any standard and have shown that he can be succesful and narily a couple of weeks later, gave the ball to a guy that has 30 some-odd touches in his whole career and he almost had 200 yards. It's just astounding.

I have noticed and considered all these things and have come to one conclusion: I will never underestimate the importance of the "system" again.

ALL HAIL THE SYSTEM!
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Hmm.

Seems like more teams may have accomplished this feat than I originally thought.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
      X