Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010/10/24 [email protected] gametime rants.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010/10/24 [email protected] gametime rants.

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT WAS THE WORST DEFEAT FOR YOU AS A BRONCOS FAN.

mine has to be the game we lost at home to the jags in 96 i cried that day .
    joe montanas drive with the chiefs on us in 94 was brutal as well

Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
    I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT WAS THE WORST DEFEAT FOR YOU AS A BRONCOS FAN.

mine has to be the game we lost at home to the jags in 96 i cried that day .
    joe montanas drive with the chiefs on us in 94 was brutal as well
    For me, it was the 2005 AFCCG against the Steelers. It took me a couple of months to get over that.
    sigpic

Comment

all the superbowl losses

Comment

The 2004 loss to the Raiders at home in the snow, when Elam's kick was blocked at the end. In that game, Jake Plummer ducked under two lineman and I was thinking "HOLY **** that was awesome!" But then he threw a pick in the endzone...

Comment

All of those sucked, i lived thru everyone of those, but i guess since time heals id have to go with most recent 'Worst Loss' Dec 31 Final game of the 2006 season, all the Broncos had to do was defeat the 49ers in a home game to get into the playoffs, they lose 26-23 in overtime , miss the playoffs, and that loss puts KC in the playoffs.......and hours later the Bronco nation's world is turned upside down with the tragic death of Darrent Williams, thats the worst loss in my mind.
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

13-3 home field advantage the Broncos looked great and came out and laid and egg in Mile high against the Jags

I was at the game the next year when the Broncos played the Jags at Mile high in the first round of the playoffs and it was a huge win.
            if man is 5 and jay cutler is 6 then that must make john elway 7

Comment

I agree with the loss to the Jags in the playoffs a year before our Super Bowl championship. I was in the south stands and had to watch the game losing touchdown in front of my very eyes. That sucked, especially because we looked so good for much of the game. I was sure that Elway was gonna be able to finish that day. It was good to get revenge the next time.

Last week against the Raiders is right up there though, we looked so good on the road the previous two games. i hate it when they lose at home.
              vote HILLIS in 2009!

Comment

All 3 SB losses were crushing for me.Against the Giants I cried,I was 11.The Redskins loss was so hurt full cause we had that game won in the 1st qtr then tanked.The SF loss was just so embarrassing.:

Comment

Mine would be last weeks loss to Oakland.

Because I was there and there were seriously a ton of Raider fans there.

Comment

afc championship against the steelers
                    Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                      afc championship against the steelers
                      Same... though the Oakland one is up on the list too.

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                        All of those sucked, i lived thru everyone of those, but i guess since time heals id have to go with most recent 'Worst Loss' Dec 31 Final game of the 2006 season, all the Broncos had to do was defeat the 49ers in a home game to get into the playoffs, they lose 26-23 in overtime , miss the playoffs, and that loss puts KC in the playoffs.......and hours later the Bronco nation's world is turned upside down with the tragic death of Darrent Williams, thats the worst loss in my mind.
                        Oh man, that one was depressing for sure. I always thought that if the Broncos would've won that game, then maybe D.Williams wouldn't have gone to that stupid club....

The blowout SB's are the obvious ones.

The blowout losses to the chefs, raiders, and patsies this season!

The blowout against the pathetic lions last season!

The 2 playoff blowouts against the colts!

Comment

The super bowl loss to the redskins.
                          sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by jojo187 View Post
                            13-3 home field advantage the Broncos looked great and came out and laid and egg in Mile high against the Jags
                            Going 13-0 that season and then dropping games to lead to this big loss was HUGE!!

But after making the Super Bowl 3 out of 4 years and LOSING once again in embarrassing fasion to the 49ers 55-10 was the WORST feeling I have ever had after so much promise the previous 4 years. The Bengals, my other team broke up that span and also lost in the last minutes of the game 20-16

My God. Getting to 3 Super Bowls in 4 years is unheard of these days and we blew it big time. John himself apologized to we the fans and finally he got his back to back wins in seasons 97 and 98.
                            Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 11-26-2008, 10:51 PM.
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X