Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With everyone talking negative, I figure I add a postive.. two words..Knowshon Moreno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With everyone talking negative, I figure I add a postive.. two words..Knowshon Moreno

Yall can say what you want. I have been a supporter ( frustrated hes always hurt tho) of his, and its plain as day to see he is our best, most complete back as he doesnt come off the field on 3rd downs when he's fully healthy as u saw this game... I just gained a whole new level of respect for him, staying positive, and pretty much the only one still playing his butt off til the final seconds, easily can tell even with a blowout looming he was just having fun playing the game hes getting paid so much money to play... easily a top 5 back recieving out of the backfield, he makes people miss in the whole when he's running.. make lack dominant speed, and true power, but the guy is elusive.. u see that spin move he made on McClain near the goal line, when once again he had no blocking? I never once saw his with his head down the whole entire game.... I just hate how i feel we have a talented young back and he is being wasted on this too pass happy team.. he looks close back to 100% id say maybe 85-90% as he showed a lot bigger burst that he did since the season has started... after that game, He deserves 20-25 carries against the niners, and another 5 passes his way... just my opinion

This is the first time I have been impressed with Moreno in a year and a half.

Too bad it came in a 45 point loss.
    sigpic

Comment

I agree. It was nice to see that at least one player on the field still was trying. It felt like everyone else just gave up. Though I do wish he would stop downing himself. He looks like he trips himself on half his touches and just stumbles till he falls down. It could be an amazingly tricky strategy though.

2010 Adopted Bronco Jason Hunter
      Official Member of the Loyalty Initiative

Comment

how ironic.......
        one of our most over rated/injured/incosistant players shines when the rest of the team backs down............smh cuz i dont understand it
        sigpic

Comment

14 rushes, 53 yards and you think he was good. Your expectations have been shattered.
          2014 adopt a Bronco #63 Ben Garland

Comment

Knowshon is one of the most overrated players I've ever seen. Even in this game..he failed to break 100 yards. When he has a real game..call me and we'll talk. A year and a half and hes done less work on the field than the sprinkler team.
            sigpic

I still keep to my 5-11 record. I dont have faith in McDaniels as a coach. Call me a hater or a Shanahan lover..whatever. I watched our team loaded with talent play a weaker opponent and lose. I've seen us replace a proven offensive genius (Shanahan) with a coach that took all the credit for Tom Brady's talent and watched our offense slowly turn into something you'd expect out of Detroit.

Taken from http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...=172513&page=4

Comment

I give him credit in that I think he was basically the only guy playing hard.

I've never questioned his drive, though. Just his skill. If today was his best day as a pro he's still underperforming considering where we drafted him.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NVBroncfan View Post
                14 rushes, 53 yards and you think he was good. Your expectations have been shattered.
                You must have missed the two TD receptions
                sigpic

Comment

Also....

The Broncos could have gotten the same and perhaps more production out of Peyton Hillis today that they got out of Moreno, and they could have used that pick for something else.

Granted, that's not Moreno's fault. I'm just saying that the guy is underachieving.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                    This is the first time I have been impressed with Moreno in a year and a half.

Too bad it came in a 45 point loss.
                    I agree, I knew he had it in him!!

GOOD JOB KNOWSHON!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Sweet! Now, we just need to follow the McDaniels' plan and trade him now for a 4th round pick....goooood, gooood! We've got them just where we want them!

Comment

Originally posted by NVBroncfan View Post
                        Um he did have the broncos lone 2 tds did he not?? um our other two backs couldnt even get a 2 yard avg. behind the same o-line?? not to mention he still isnt 100 percent and wont be for the entire season, which i understand is part of being a good player, is staying healthy.. this o-line is easily the second worse line in football behind none other but the Chicago Bears. They dont match up well against anybody, there are big so there are too slow inside, so any DT/ILB that has any type of athletic can and will get by our interior line... They bigger but dont seem any stronger than our 290 lb avg we had in the past... so our o line at this point dont match up well against any front 4 or 3 let alone 7 with 8 or 9 in the box... Yes he was very good,, if u watched the game, soon as he is getting the ball he having to shake defenders.. O line at times gave him good holes, but they are still inconsistent... He's a good back.. needs more help thats all..

Comment

marcus thomas

Comment

I agree, Moreno looks good.

But as others have said, he is still not really contributing like we thought he would. maybe with some better blocking and snaps in general.

Comment

Originally posted by 1987Broncos View Post
                              Knowshon is one of the most overrated players I've ever seen. Even in this game..he failed to break 100 yards. When he has a real game..call me and we'll talk. A year and a half and hes done less work on the field than the sprinkler team.
                              :paper: Because we had all those chances to run after being down by 21 after 6 minutes
                              sigpic
                              St. Louis Rams GM

Comment

Working...
                              X