Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With everyone talking negative, I figure I add a postive.. two words..Knowshon Moreno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought I read something about them changing the blocking scheme? ...my guess is they are going with the zone blocking that has been so successful here for so long...I'd also bet that we are going to be a run heavy offense these last 4 games...take away the clock...use our offense as a form of defense.

Moreno is gonna surpass 100 yards in all 4 games. We should see some of the other backs rotating in and getting decent yards.

Comment

• When healthy, I think Moreno is easily a top tier RB. He runs hard and will give you everything he has on every play. I think with the weather turning cold he should get the ball more and surpass that 1K mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doran Peck View Post
        I thought I read something about them changing the blocking scheme? ...my guess is they are going with the zone blocking that has been so successful here for so long...I'd also bet that we are going to be a run heavy offense these last 4 games...take away the clock...use our offense as a form of defense.

Moreno is gonna surpass 100 yards in all 4 games. We should see some of the other backs rotating in and getting decent yards.
        No definitely not. 0 chance we change the blocking scheme right when we get the power scheme working with the right players like we have now.

Comment

Working...
        X