Least favorite Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Least favorite Bronco

I see alot of posts about ppl hatin on Tatum and Q. Some that hated on Portis when he was here. The only Bronco that I truly disliked was ROMO. But who on the active roster do all of you dislike and why?

I didn't like that dumbass Daryl Gardner.

I mean, everywhere he has went, he is this huge problematic excuse maker and hella injury-prone.

I'm glad we cut him loose.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      I didn't like that dumbass Daryl Gardner.

I mean, everywhere he has went, he is this huge problematic excuse maker and hella injury-prone.

I'm glad we cut him loose.
      On second thought I didnt like him either.......

Comment

Hmm, I dunno, I'd say Gardner too.

Comment

our defense

i dont like danny kannal he really sucks

Comment

Danny Kanell. Nothing personal. He just can't hit the broad side of a barn.
            "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Re: Least favorite Bronco

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
              I see alot of posts about ppl hatin on Tatum and Q. Some that hated on Portis when he was here. The only Bronco that I truly disliked was ROMO. But who on the active roster do all of you dislike and why?
              you didnt like romo he was my favorite bronco for years he left everything he had on the field

Comment

I loved Romo, but my least fav bronco right now is Kelly Herndon. I know he has been playing great but their will be that one game where he will blow up!

Comment

Re: Re: Least favorite Bronco

Originally posted by stickyicky420
                  you didnt like romo he was my favorite bronco for years he left everything he had on the field
                  I hated Romo before he even played for us. I couldnt stand him when he played on those great 49er teams. But I was glad he was on our side during the games.

Comment

Romo was one of my most favorite players. No one played harder.

Comment

On a current roster I don't really care for Plummer. The ones in the past were Kay, it just seemed like he did well execpt when we needed him all I can remember is yelling KAY YOU $%#$%#, or Steve Beuerlein his first pass was ALWAYS picked off and almost ran back for a score, I am sooooo glad he is gone!
                      Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Without a doubt

Danny Kanell. Complete waste of Roster space.

One of the Rookie QB's would be more effective on the field than this guy. ....and whats more important....they could be holding a clip board getting some development under their belt.

I think it also reflects a little badly on Shanahan, seeing as how Shanahan thinks this guy is awsome.

Comment

When they picked up Gus "ROTT" Ferotte, I was pissed. I think he was a complete waste of skin, but that is just my opinion.
                          As for ROMO, he rocked....he hit with everything he had, I wish he was still a Bronco!!!

GO ROMO!!!

Comment

Oh yeah....

Oh Yeah....

from previous rosters....the guy I hated most would have to be

Sammy Winder.

...not that I hated him personally.....I hated the fact that he was Denvers starter for so many years.

The guy S U C K E D !

and Reeves....You should be tarred and feathered for making John Elway suffer through it for so many years.

Sammy Winder's production was very similar to what we are experiencing with Q right now. So you can imagine the frustration week in and week out.

(only Q has alot more potential)

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                              Romo was one of my most favorite players. No one played harder.
                              Your right, and he was one of those players that you loved him when he was on your side, but you hated him as a part of any other team...LOL..

But I dont know..I like all the Bronco players, I cant say that I dont like them because I love the Broncos as a team, so I cant say I hate any of them, or even dislike any of them...

Comment

Working...
                              X