Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

Kerry Collins!

Maybe the Denver D can break this interceptionless streak with this guy...
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

I will boldly and confidently say he will throw 4-5 INTS Champ will get 2 and im picking either John Lynch or Kenoy Kennedy will open thier season account with a pick.
    2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

He seems to make the most mistakes under pressure. So if we can bring the pain to him, I'm sure he'll pop a top on a bottle of Maalox and we'll get some picks.
      "Man, I thought this was just a picture or something!"

-John Elway
      As he held the Vince Lombardi trophy in the lockeroom following Super Bowl XXXII

Comment

I agree w/ PLD we need to get pressure on Collins

I Adopted Jake Plummer

Comment

We need to Blitz DJ and AL. Drop Donnie in coverage.

Comment

We need to start getting 6 on those 60+ yard drives, not 3. If that happens you might see some picks, seems Collins isnt doing to well when he is behind.

Comment

I hope we do better in the red zone, and get TD's instead of all FG's. I beleive Droughns will help us out with this. Also like noted, we need to pressure Collins, because thats when he throws his picks. If he has enough time a receiver will eventually get open and he's an accurate deep ball thrower when he has time. Thats why the D-line needs to step it up and keep consistent pressure on him. Go Broncos & Ruck the Faiders.

Comment

Re: The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

Originally posted by JrtheFreak
                Kerry Collins!

Maybe the Denver D can break this interceptionless streak with this guy...

Raiders offense is at hiome and don't be supprised if he throws five TD passes and close to 400 yards against that sorry defense Broncos have.
                http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

Re: Re: The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

Originally posted by Raiderjoe
                  Raiders offense is at hiome and don't be supprised if he throws five TD passes and close to 400 yards against that sorry defense Broncos have.
                  Aiight, take your ass back to your idiotic board because if you don't know by now the Denver Broncos have the Number One Defense in the NFL. Your team's ass is getting whoop on Sunday, Son.

Comment

Re: Re: The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

So you posted while drunk?
                    D-BLOCK!

That's what it is!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

Originally posted by GameTime
                      So you posted while drunk?
                      Of course, what would you have expected after two horrible performance by Raiders. Have to numb thje pain somehow. After this week you will be the one drinking heavy. Broncos are going down and hard.
                      http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

Originally posted by Broncos28
                        Aiight, take your ass back to your idiotic board because if you don't know by now the Denver Broncos have the Number One Defense in the NFL. Your team's ass is getting whoop on Sunday, Son.
                        Wow tell me Einstein one offense Broncos faced yet that you would consider great. Kc is missing alot of WRS.(thats not the same offense as last year) Ldets see what that number 1 defense(LMAO) does against a really struggling Raiders offense. I think Raiders offense gets healthy fast against the best defense in football. Time to put up or shutup about Broncos.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

Wow tell me Einstein one offense Broncos faced yet that you would consider great. Kc is missing alot of WRS.(thats not the same offense as last year) Ldets see what that number 1 defense(LMAO) does against a really struggling Raiders offense. I think Raiders offense gets healthy fast against the best defense in football. Time to put up or shutup about Broncos.
                          funny, i was thinking the same thing about you guys. san fran and arizona have done better on offense than you guys.
                          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

when denver beats up on the raiders will you kiss our ass take off those damn raiders sunglasses?
                            Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Can you please explain what you are trying to say here.

First you say what offense have the Broncos faced that was so great. Then you say see what you can do against a Raiders offense that is really having problems. SO by what you said in your first sentence and by what you said in the next sentence there really shouldnt be any problem. Lay off the lithium and come back later.

Comment

Working...
                              X