Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

Originally posted by bklynbronco
    when denver beats up on the raiders will you kiss our ass take off those damn raiders sunglasses?
    Your not beating Raiders. Not in Oakland and not in Denver. The AFC West will still be the Raiders. Raiders just haven't found their mark yet but once they do than i feel sorry for the rest of teams in AFC West. Remember October 17, 2004 will go down as the game that changes Raiders 2004 season and sent Broncos on spiral downhill. Just watch.
    http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

Kerry will stay away from Champ, he will pick on Lenny Walls, Lenny will have to cover Curry, I hope they give lenny help because he cant cover Curry, Curry is the raiders third wr and i think he is better then their starters, he has been their top producer all year long.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

Originally posted by Raiderjoe
        Your not beating Raiders. Not in Oakland and not in Denver. The AFC West will still be the Raiders. Raiders just haven't found their mark yet but once they do than i feel sorry for the rest of teams in AFC West. Remember October 17, 2004 will go down as the game that changes Raiders 2004 season and sent Broncos on spiral downhill. Just watch.
        lol lol hey clown once the broncos beat you you won't even beat the chargers this year. your offense is one dimensional and your defense is one dimensional. your team is not nor will they ever be a complete team this year. watch the disencion fall on this team as they start falling apart. norv has never been a good head coach, a good assistant but not a head coach and this sunday will prove it. maybe charles woodson will dissed the coach like he did last year.lol
        Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: Re: The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

Raiders offense is at hiome and don't be supprised if he throws five TD passes and close to 400 yards against that sorry defense Broncos have.
          As I have said before, Collins does a terrible job of handling pressure, and what your suggesting for his stats is wishingful thinking Moronjoe.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

Wow tell me Einstein one offense Broncos faced yet that you would consider great. Kc is missing alot of WRS.(thats not the same offense as last year)
            This is damned confusing.
            KC has crappy wide receivers this year. KC had crappy wide receivers last year.

Last year their offense revolved around Green, Holmes, Gonzalez, and the offensive line.. and their defense sucked. This year.. their offense revolves around Green, Holmes, Gonzalez and their offensive line.. and the defense sucks.

So how is it not the same as last season? To me it's practically identical. The difference with Kansas City this season is that people are learning to double Gonzalez, and Dante Hall isn't returning every other kick for a touchdown (Yes, I know that's an exaggeration of what he did last year.)

KC is still a good offense. Not great, but good. Greatness is tough to achieve in this era of football. The Colts are the only team where I'm sold on their QB, RB, and at least two receivers (including TE's) being exceptionally good. We do play the Colts in week 17 (I think?) but I suspect both teams will be resting players in preparation for the playoffs - so we may not be able to say we've played a "great" offense this year.
            -- Slackker
            Spreadin' the Orange & Blue in the New England area.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The key to our victory this week against the Faiders...

Just when might that be 2007?

Car 54 where are you?

YO, Jose are ya gonna play nice today?

Comment

Working...
              X