goodluv4Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodluv4Broncos

Just to let everyone know that one our most faithful and awesome message board user's passed away on last Friday. She was a beautiful lady. The one I'm talking ab out it goodlu4Broncos.
    She was a true and passionate fan. Her name is Zaenah Ancor and she has a brother that used to play for the Broncos.
    Would everyone say a prayer for her family, expecially her husband Barry. He needs a lot of prayer for himself to make it trough these days ahead.

She had azmpha, bronchitis. She has been in and out of the hospital since March but, always did the best she could. She lived in Lawrenceville, Georgia. I got to know her over a yar ago on the message boards. She was awsome. We talked on the phone regularly. I really got to know her and to love her. I know you have no idea who she was but, her brother played for Denver back in early 90's. He only plaed for a couple of years.I guess it won't hurt to give you her brothers name. Her brother is Kenny Walker.
    Last edited by nvrgvup47; 10-13-2004, 10:31 AM.

Thats very sad news to hear,
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

My condolences. I just said a prayer.

Thanks for letting us know

Comment

That's very sad.

RIP goodluv...

See her profile here.

...and her posts here
        Last edited by Mount-n-Groan; 08-23-2005, 02:23 PM.
        Winter is Coming!

Comment

Rest in Peace...and now say hello to all the greats up there that have also passed.
          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Rest in Peace...and now say hello to all the greats up there that have also passed.
            Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Zaenah,
              You will be sorely missed here on earth, but we know you have moved on to a better place. Rest in peace...

We know that you will be looking down on us & helping chant GO Broncos, In-com-plete & the hey song with pride...

Thoughts and warm gentle hugs to your family and close friends, who's lives you touched so deeply.

Comment

What happened?
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

rest in peace.....god bless

Comment

WOW THATS A SHOCK!

R.I.P. I will say a prayer for her...

And remember the chant forever "IN-COM-PLETE!"
                    sigpic

Comment

DB check ur PM

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Hopefully she is watching us from Mile High Heaven. RIP
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Prayers are with you and yours

Very sad to hear this. I always enjoyed gl4broncos posts, very much.

Elway or the other mods, do you think we could sticky this for a few days, so everyone can pay thier respects?

goodluv was a regular and will be sorely missed.

RIP
                          Originally posted by boltzpride619
                          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Rest in peace, and god bless.....

Made by Snk16

Comment

nvrgvup47

Do you mind if I ask what happened?
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
                              X