Player Poll: NFL's Dirtiest Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Poll: NFL's Dirtiest Player

The player poll for this week on CNN/SI is "Who is the dirtiest player in the NFL?". Out of the top 10, I was surprised to find three Broncos listed among them: Dan Neil, Kenoy Kennedy, and Tom Nalen.

I've always thought of Denver as a fairly ethical and fair team (with the exception of the Romo years), but it seems I may have been mistaken. Are we really as dirty of a team as that poll makes us out to be?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...st/index.html/

we've always had controversy over the o-line.. chop blocks and the like.

Comment

Your sig is really cool man.

kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

Originally posted by NZrichy
        Your sig is really cool man.

Comment

I almost spit coffee on the monitor when I saw that bush/kerry sig, funny stuff man.

Comment

that's pretty interesting since it is a player poll.

one question though; how does a WR make it into the top 10 dirtiest players list?
            sigpic
            go broncos
            share the sidewalk
            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

I would assume that just like the lineman, it probably has something to do with his blocking techniques.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Interesting list. I don't know if I can agree but I don't play the game and they do, so.....

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

I find it interesting that most of them on the list are pretty good players

Comment

I think it's because the NFL has gone soft. I'm surprised Lynch isn't on their...because he *gasp* HITS PEOPLE!

I think the players just play the game the way it's always been played. Back in the 60s and 70s they wouldn't even have a poll like this, most likely. Because everyone played "dirty"
                    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                      I think it's because the NFL has gone soft. I'm surprised Lynch isn't on their...because he *gasp* HITS PEOPLE!

I think the players just play the game the way it's always been played. Back in the 60s and 70s they wouldn't even have a poll like this, most likely. Because everyone played "dirty"
                      (side note: )

think we'll see a utep vs boise bowl game?

(I go to UTEP)

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                        The only thing that I don't like about your sig is that "CHIEFS" on that dudes hat!
                        Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                          (side note: )

think we'll see a utep vs boise bowl game?

(I go to UTEP)

Hehehe, well we already beat you guys....but I can't believe Fresno lost to you guys. That screws our GameDay experience and our "game of the year" on ESPN.

UTEP might make it to the MPC Bowl, but I'm hoping Boise will be in the Fiesta Bowl, like projected
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

us fair? bro, were one of the most hated teams in football

Comment

Originally posted by 16-JakE-16
                              us fair? bro, were one of the most hated teams in football
                              I thought that was because we are always good.

Comment

Working...
                              X