us fair? bro, were one of the most hated teams in football
    1. Raiders
    2. Broncos
    3. Eagles...

Thats the list.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
      Hehehe, well we already beat you guys....but I can't believe Fresno lost to you guys. That screws our GameDay experience and our "game of the year" on ESPN.

UTEP might make it to the MPC Bowl, but I'm hoping Boise will be in the Fiesta Bowl, like projected
      RealBronco hate to say it but I hate your team, I'm from and am a Hawaii fan here. I'm glad you're representing the WAC well and all (as opposed to those Fresno pretenders ) , but you guys need to stop beating us.

Last year's game was pretty darn close until the 4th quarter. Timmy "for Heisman" Chang and our highly vaunted D will take you out this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L
        RealBronco hate to say it but I hate your team, I'm from and am a Hawaii fan here. I'm glad you're representing the WAC well and all (as opposed to those Fresno pretenders ) , but you guys need to stop beating us.

Last year's game was pretty darn close until the 4th quarter. Timmy "for Heisman" Chang and our highly vaunted D will take you out this year!

Hehehe, only if we continue playing poorly as we have been. A close game against UTEP was rediculous, and the BYU game was terrible. We even let SMU score 20 on us.

That's your only chance. But Hawaii comes to our house this year, and you guys are (hate to say it) not as good as you were last year. Chang is astonishing though. That guy is a very good QB.

You watch how we play Fresno and Tulsa because both are decent teams. And I'm looking forward to the Hawaii game big time. It will be sold out.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Kenoy strikes fear into the hearts of opposing players, everywhere. The middle is off limits.

That's not dirty play, it is fear and respect. Everyone knows that Kenoy is one of the top five hardest hitters, pound for pound in the game.

Everyone knows about our run game. Cry all you want.
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I'm in and for Hawaii.

But Boise is good.

Go Bows, ops, Warriors.
            Broncos forever!! :clap:
            \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

Comment

Originally posted by jmjk
              I'm in and for Hawaii.

But Boise is good.

Go Bows, ops, Warriors.
              Boise is more than good. A lot of people were predicting them to fall off this year after losing star players (mainly Dinwiddie), but they are still churning out the wins. They hold the nation's longest winning streak, and have owned the WAC for years. In last year's Fort Worth Bowl they thumped TCU (who had BCS talk around them for a while).

Hopefully Hawaii can get in gear again for that Oct. 29th game at Boise. This Saturday against UTEP should be a good indicator of where we stand.

Comment

Working...
              X