• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick the winner: KC @ DEN

Chiefs Week PEOPLE!!!!!!

GET ROUDY!

GET LOUD!!!!!!!!

WEAR ORANGE!

The Chiefs roll into Denver on the second Orange Sunday of the year leading the AFC West. The Chiefs have a fierce ground game, both defensively and offensively... Jones and Charles may both end up with over 100 yards rushing. Will our ground game improve against this Chiefs team, just as it did against the Jets? I think we can, especially with the extra week for McD and company to prepare.

This is definitely a must-win game for us if we want our division title hopes to be salvaged.
    Den by 14+
    15.12%
    Den by 8-13
    10.47%
    Den by 4-7
    11.63%
    Den by 1-3
    9.30%
    KC by 1-3
    1.16%
    KC by 4-7
    3.49%
    KC by 8-13
    22.09%
    KC by 14+
    26.74%

The poll is expired.

Denver of course. Big upset, because our Defense will show up this Sunday ready to play. As Brian Dawkins said about CJ "Party at the ball".

Our Offense will be well rested, and I think extra attention was made on our O-line these past 2 weeks to make sure all the little kinks are gone, so they give Orton that extra second or two to deliver the ball to our receivers.

Not sure how our running game is going to pan out. I hope we can get Moreno involved in some screen passes! I wouldn't say no to a Tebow drive either.

Finaly score: Denver 24 - KC 17

Comment

I voted Denver 1-3.
      I think we win 27-24, I don't see this as a upset.
      I'm not being biased, but if we lose it wont surprise me, if we win I will be happy, in it wont surprise me.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

We get a big one at home. Denver 34 KC 21
        Don't Panic!

Comment

We'll see for sure...

This is as big a test for our defense as any game out there. We just need to show up.

I say:

Broncos 27
          Chiefs 20

Comment

KC 35
            Den 21

I remember how easily KC moved the ball on us last year when they were bad and we were OK.
            I don't see how we can stop thier ground game.

(But then again, whose ground game do we stop in the last few years. Broken record. Time to fix that DL maybe...)

Comment

I wanna say denver, and believe a good portion of those saying it are just homers. Face it if we win its a pretty big upset, KC hasnt been a superpower. But we are one of the sloppiest teams in the nfl, im predicting 28-14.

Comment

If the Raiders need OT to beat them...KC 27 Den 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                  I wanna say denver, and believe a good portion of those saying it are just homers. Face it if we win its a pretty big upset, KC hasnt been a superpower. But we are one of the sloppiest teams in the nfl, im predicting 28-14.
                  yeah im being a homer, but i love being a homer... it's kinda my thing

Comment

The Broncos have every reason to come out swinging in this game. They've had two weeks to rest and the season hangs on this game. That alone should result in a close Denver victory (say, 27-24 for Denver)

However, the team hasn't shown the ability to overcome adversity. If significant mistakes are made, it could get very ugly (say, 34-20 for KC).

Given what's happened recently, I think the second scenario is, unfortunately, the more likely result. I hope the Broncos prove me wrong on Sunday.

Comment

Negative Nancy here

All i remember from KC last year was the Big Game we needed to win to get into the Playoffs.

Defense didnt show up, Kyle threw 2 pick 6's and one INT in the RZ.

Denver 16

KC 31

Comment

For us to have a chance Moreno needs to come to play and McDaniels needs to stick with the run game for longer than the three possetions.

Comment

KC 14 + Please make me wrong.
                          sigpic

Comment

KC by 14+. They generally whoop us at home and isn't this another home match? *Sigh* Oh well I'll still root for Denver.
                            sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
                              Negative Nancy here

All i remember from KC last year was the Big Game we needed to win to get into the Playoffs.

Defense didnt show up, Kyle threw 2 pick 6's and one INT in the RZ.

Denver 16

KC 31
                              Not the case, even if we won that game we weren't guaranteed a playoff berth, we needed multiple other teams to lose as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X