X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Chiefs 17
    Broncos 24
    I agree. This is home game and one that Denver should win by 4-7 points.

The seat will get hotter for McD if he loses a second home game to a divisional rival - especially after he had two weeks to prepare for it.

Comment

I think Denver wins by a FG.

Comment

I'm definitely nervous about this game. There's really nothing that favors a Broncos win. KC has the #1 rushing attack in the league and a top run defense; we can't run or stop the run. We have a great passing game, but can't score any points. We're always playing from behind. And, of course, we don't win games. These are only the obvious stats.

I don't know how many of you read ColdHardFootballFacts.com, but their "quality stats" are far more insightful than the bland stuff you get on ESPN.com. Unfortunately, we're near the bottom of every category:

Scoreability (a measure of how well a team turns yards into points), rank: 31

Offensive Hog Index (an overall measure of offensive line productivity, looking at 3 key stats: yards per attempt, negative pass plays, and 3rd down efficiency), rank: 26

Bendability Index (a teamwide measure of ability to keep opponents off the scoreboard), rank: 28

Defensive Passer Rating (ability of a defense to stop opponent passing game), rank: 27

Defensive Hog Index (an overall measure of defensive line performance considering yards per attempt, negative pass plays, and 3rd down performance), rank: 30

Passing Yards Per Attempt (measure of performance of passing game that includes sacks!), rank: 3 (WOOHOO!)

Passer Rating Differential (difference between offensive passer rating and defensive passer rating), rank: 18

Finally, we are 1-4 in "quality" standing (i.e. games played against teams with winning records), scoring an average of 18 points, and allowing an average of 32.2 points.

But, the one thing that I think about is that game in 2007 against the Browns when everybody was out with an injury - Larsen started at MLB AND FB, Peyton Hillis played, etc. - and we pulled out a big win. Maybe we've got another of these deep down wins in us yet.

Comment

38-17 K.C. It's really sad what Josh has done to this team. We don't stand a chance.
          sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

I always pick Denver to win.

Say we take this one 28 to 24 as the offense finally gets going early to negate the Chief running game.

The facts say we are going to lose and we are going to lose badly though.

Imo the real question is do we keep up the trend of allowing more yards rushing then the previous AFC West opponent had at Denver.

SD 203 yards rushing > Den loss 32-3
            Oak 241 yard rushing > Den loss 30-19
            KC 317 yards rushing > Den loss 44-24
            Oak 328 yards rushing > Den loss 59-14
            http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=176718
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Broncos 31-14

I haven't gone to a Broncos game in 16 years, until tomorrow that is, so maybe that's just what I want to see :thumb:

Oh well! Optimism never hurts.

Comment

What I'd like to see: Denver 24-17.

What I think will happen (unfortunately): KC 30-21.

Sorry, guys............

Comment

Chiefs lose again in OT.

20-26, huge TD pass to win it on the first overtime play.

Remember this post.

Comment

Den by 14+

AZ Snake Fan, BeardedWonder, BroncoFanFromSD, broncos9697, Dan the Denver Fan, Denver Ultra, duffman1260, JakeNbake, LarryDean, Mat'hir Uth Gan, MileHighTexas, neckbeard, Victory

:dance:

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
                      Den by 14+

AZ Snake Fan, BeardedWonder, BroncoFanFromSD, broncos9697, Dan the Denver Fan, Denver Ultra, duffman1260, JakeNbake, LarryDean, Mat'hir Uth Gan, MileHighTexas, neckbeard, Victory

Pssshhhttt... homers....

nice picks guys!!!!

I'll congratulate you guys in the next PTW thread. i know you guys can't wait and all.

I picked 4-7 thinking it meant we would score more than 47, but i misinterpreted the poll... stupid pollsters...

Comment

Wohoo, belief in the broncos finally pays off in a poll victory

Comment

Working...
                        X