My prediction, tebows first throw will be against the chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My prediction, tebows first throw will be against the chiefs

I predict tebows first throw will be against the chiefs. With the bye week and the heat on mcdaniels, my gut feeling tells me tebow will actually throw a pass this sunday.

Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
    I predict tebows first throw will be against the chiefs. With the bye week and the heat on mcdaniels, my gut feeling tells me tebow will actually throw a pass this sunday.
    Put your money where your mouth is and post it in the prognostication thread.

Even though I am not sure it would work, as I have seen a ton of people who think this recently.

But worth a try. You win....you get some CPs. You don't.....you get negged.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

To the Defense or Offense? I am sure Eric Berry will love a mistake...

Comment

Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
        To the Defense or Offense? I am sure Eric Berry will love a mistake...
        Not sure Berry wants any. He's just now sleeping at night after his last encounter with Li'l Timmy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6hZs...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
          Not sure Berry wants any. He's just now sleeping at night after his last encounter with Li'l Timmy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6hZs...eature=related
          Were talking throws, not runs!!!

Comment

I think he'll chuck one, although I really don't think it'll be because mcd is feeling the heat to say. For tim it would be the next logical progression in his short yardage set.

sigpic

Comment

Even if it's just to Orton in a Trick Play:

Tebow runs left, then throws right to Orton, Orton throws to Lloyd for a 60 Yard Bomb. TD!

We need to get Tebow doing more than just running the football. What do we have to lose?
              sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

when your sig is half as long as the entire thread...

just sayin'

either way i still say tebow gets 2 snaps both runs
                He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
                But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

I don't think Tim gets any passes or even starts or plays some drives this season. Just call it a hunch for some odd reason as I think its best for Tim overall. It is Orton's team until Josh says otherwise. Besides, it would be far more worthy to hear that Tim won the job outright.

Also Swing, for all that is holy and sacred, please change that sig picture!!! It's creepy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Houdini View Post
                    Also Swing, for all that is holy and sacred, please change that sig picture!!! It's creepy!!!
                    This. PLEASE change it, this season is Ugly enough.
                    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

I don't think Tebow plays at all anymore. McD said they were going to scrap things that weren't working as well as they had hoped and focus more on things that were working well. Playing Tebow has not worked very well. He may get some carries inside the 5 yard line but I bet those go away as well since McD also wants to get Moreno going. Having Tebow carry the ball won't help Moreno get going at all.
                      sigpic

Comment

My rose colored glasses outlook. Tim is going to take some snaps in the red zone. He is finally going to throw a fade pass to D Thomas in the end zone for a TD.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                          I don't think Tebow plays at all anymore. McD said they were going to scrap things that weren't working as well as they had hoped and focus more on things that were working well. Playing Tebow has not worked very well. He may get some carries inside the 5 yard line but I bet those go away as well since McD also wants to get Moreno going. Having Tebow carry the ball won't help Moreno get going at all.
                          Tebow's running in the red zone has worked fantastically. You may think the other runs aren't productive but they are what set up the red zone plays.

If you want to cut out stuff that isn't working that is Orton passing the ball at this point. He has been miserable in key situations doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                            Yeah Tebow has 2 TDs in the RedZone out of how many RZ carries? Tebow carrying the ball in the RZ has been a success.
                            sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                              Yeah Tebow has 2 TDs in the RedZone out of how many RZ carries? Tebow carrying the ball in the RZ has been a success.
                              Yep, he does have 2 TDs and I did say he may still get those carries in the redzone but overall Tebow coming into the game has hindered the teams progress, imo. I think the team would have scored on both of those drives even without Tebow, one of those TDs was a 1 yard run which Moreno could easily have carried himself. How does letting Tebow carry the ball help Moreno get the running game going? How have the option plays Tebow has run done? Most of the plays he has run have been for little or no gain. Those are just wasted downs that could have been more productive if the starting offense had been on the field.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X