Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BringBackBroncosOrange.com - Tell Pat that like Josh, you want to return to the Orang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BringBackBroncosOrange.com - Tell Pat that like Josh, you want to return to the Orang

Hey Mods, it was suggested that I post this over here as well. If that's not ok, please delete.

Ok, since this has become a hot topic in recent weeks, and even more so in recent days, let's send a message.

We all know that online petitions don't often do much, but on the other hand, if we get enough Broncos' fans to show their support for the Orange jerseys, just maybe Mr. Bowlen and the Broncos' management will listen.

Take a couple minutes to go to http://www.bringbackbroncosorange.com/ and add your name to the list of people who want to see Broncos in Orange jerseys once again. Not just once or twice a year, but as their primary jersey.

Andrew Mason has a good article up that talks about how 40% of the league has blue jerseys and nearly a third have navy, just like the Broncos. Let's get back to seeing a sea of orange, not a bunch of blue like so many other teams.

Stop by and add your name at http://www.bringbackbroncosorange.com/ and then share it with your friends and fellow Broncos fans.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

BringBackBroncosOrange.com

Tned over at BroncosForums started an online petition to bring back the orange jerseys, and I know alot of you agree, so I thought I would post the link to it, hopefully he doesn't mind:

http://www.bringbackbroncosorange.com/

I think this is a good way to get your voice heard.....I bet Bowlen would listen if 20K people signed this and it was put on his desk.....

Anyway, go over and sign, and thanks to Tned for putting it together....
    Last edited by 4th Amigo; 11-15-2010, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Will do..............
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

Signed...

Comment

I may sign the signature soon. I love the orange. Thinking about getting an orange Dumervil jersey but not sure if it's worth it. Maybe a good old #7 for now will do.
          sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

I just posted this from BroncosForums.....sorry tned, I will have mods delete!

Comment

Common folks this petition should be rockin! I will pass around the link to friends as well. Lets bring back the orange!!!!

Comment

Nah, I want our ALL BLUE back man.

The orange is nice...for a couple of games maybe, but all the time? I don't know about that.

ALL BLUE ALL DAY BABY!

Comment

Mods please merge/delete this thread. It is Tned's site and we started duplicate threads at almost the same time. Sorry about that....

Comment

If you wanna see the petition blow up get The Denver Post online to link it.

We get 150-200 voters on polls.

They get nearly 10k, sometimes more, on polls.
                    Let's Ride!

Comment

Okay, please don't take this the wrong way, but I figured I could help out a bit and fix your errors. It looks rather amateurish and I don't know how that will effect how seriously people will take it, but let me make use of my English skills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Broncos have been known for their orange uniforms. The orange crush defense. John Elway marching the Broncos down the field in "The Drive". When you think of some of the greatest Broncos memories, chances are most of them will involve Broncos orange.

There are many teams with blue uniforms, and as a result the Broncos have lost part of their identity. A big part of what made the Broncos unique, a part of that Mile High Magic that included a sea of orange.

Today, coach McDaniels said it was Pat Bowlen's decision, but McDaniels gave his endorsement to changing back to the orange jerseys:

“I love the orange jerseys. I know we’re only allowed to wear them twice in the regular season and once in the preseason, unless we make them our standard uniform.”

“I wouldn’t mind it at all. I think we get excited, and the whole thing, everything, from when you walk in the locker room and have all the orange jerseys, it looks different. It wouldn’t bother me at all.”

Andrew Mason of MaxDenver.com points out that 40% of the NFL teams wear blue uniforms and nearly one third of the teams wear navy uniforms like the Broncos. The Broncos have lost their unique identity.

It's time to bring back the Broncos orange.

This is the reason for BringBackBroncosOrange.com. We are collecting names in the form of a petition to send to Mr. Bowlen and the Broncos management. The information collected will ONLY be sent to the Broncos management; along with a letter stating that the people that have electronically signed the petition want the Broncos to change back to orange as their primary uniform color. To recapture the magic of the Orange Crush and The Drive and so many other great Broncos "orange" moments.

Please review the privacy statement and FAQ. Your name and email address will NOT be used for any marketing or mass email. They will not be sold. The ONLY way it will be used is to send a message to the Broncos management.

Please click on the "Sign Petition" link above and add your name to the Broncos fans who want to bring back Broncos orange. Then tell your friends, co-workers and fellow Broncos fans about BringBackBroncosOrange.com.

You can discuss this petition and ask any questions that you may have at BroncosForums.com or you can email [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon View Post
                        Okay, please don't take this the wrong way, but I figured I could help out a bit and fix your errors. It looks rather amateurish and I don't know how that will effect how seriously people will take it, but let me make use of my English skills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Broncos have been known for their orange uniforms. The orange crush defense. John Elway marching the Broncos down the field in "The Drive". When you think of some of the greatest Broncos memories, chances are most of them will involve Broncos orange.

There are many teams with blue uniforms, and as a result the Broncos have lost part of their identity. A big part of what made the Broncos unique, a part of that Mile High Magic that included a sea of orange.

Today, coach McDaniels said it was Pat Bowlen's decision, but McDaniels gave his endorsement to changing back to the orange jerseys:

“I love the orange jerseys. I know we’re only allowed to wear them twice in the regular season and once in the preseason, unless we make them our standard uniform.”

“I wouldn’t mind it at all. I think we get excited, and the whole thing, everything, from when you walk in the locker room and have all the orange jerseys, it looks different. It wouldn’t bother me at all.”

Andrew Mason of MaxDenver.com points out that 40% of the NFL teams wear blue uniforms and nearly one third of the teams wear navy uniforms like the Broncos. The Broncos have lost their unique identity.

It's time to bring back the Broncos orange.

This is the reason for BringBackBroncosOrange.com. We are collecting names in the form of a petition to send to Mr. Bowlen and the Broncos management. The information collected will ONLY be sent to the Broncos management; along with a letter stating that the people that have electronically signed the petition want the Broncos to change back to orange as their primary uniform color. To recapture the magic of the Orange Crush and The Drive and so many other great Broncos "orange" moments.

Please review the privacy statement and FAQ. Your name and email address will NOT be used for any marketing or mass email. They will not be sold. The ONLY way it will be used is to send a message to the Broncos management.

Please click on the "Sign Petition" link above and add your name to the Broncos fans who want to bring back Broncos orange. Then tell your friends, co-workers and fellow Broncos fans about BringBackBroncosOrange.com.

You can discuss this petition and ask any questions that you may have at BroncosForums.com or you can email [email protected].
                        Yikes, that was a ton of typos. Thanks for doing that. I think I incorporated all your fixes/changes.

I scrambled to get all the HTML/PHP working, so neglected to go back and proof. There were some really bad typos in there.

Thanks.
                        The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator View Post
                          Yikes, that was a ton of typos. Thanks for doing that. I think I incorporated all your fixes/changes.

I scrambled to get all the HTML/PHP working, so neglected to go back and proof. There were some really bad typos in there.

Thanks.
                          No problem at all. I'm a HUGE advocate of bringing back the orange jerseys as the primaries.

I'm also a writer, so I notice things like that almost immediately, and have for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon View Post
                            No problem at all. I'm a HUGE advocate of bringing back the orange jerseys as the primaries.

I'm also a writer, so I notice things like that almost immediately, and have for a long time.
                            Some of those mistakes were horrible like where/wear.

sigpic

Comment

Needs more signatures!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X