Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Elam

Hey Fellow Bronco Fans -

What say we rally together and show Jason what we think. He's undoubtedly the best kicker the Broncos have ever had, and is in my book as one of the best the NFL has ever seen.

Several years ago, prior to their uniform change, I was in Denver for a MNF game against Oakland (the Broncos smoked 'em by the way!) Prior to the game, I went into a Pro-Line shop and was looking to purchase a jersey for the game. Naturally, there were thousands of Elway jerseys, but I was looking for one that was unique. On the bottom of a stack in the back corner of the store, I found a home (orange) #1 Elam jersey -- so I bought it.

After the game, I was making my way through the parking lot behind the south stands at Mile High, and wouldn't you know it, I ran into Jason - himself. He said, "Hey, that's my shirt!" And I said, "Yes, it is." He replied, "I didn't know they were even selling 'em. Where'd you get it?" I told him I purchased it downtown, and he offered to sign it for me.

To make a long story short, I have it framed now, with his autograph showing on the left shoulder.

Jason - you'll always be the #1 toe the Broncos have ever had -- and I have the jersey to prove it.

I couldnt agree with you more

Thank you for that tribute to Elam, he is
    definatly the best kicker I've witnessed for the
    Broncos and probably overall in my NFL time...
    JASON 63 yards, we love you,

Oh yeah also the most consistent kicker!!!!!
    So let's here it for #1

Comment

your all right what happened to elam any way???
      BRONCOS FOREVER

Comment

That's cool about the jersey!! I agree, he is GREAT and we are lucky to have him

Comment

Elam is by far the best kicker the broncos have ever had, and one of the best in NFL history.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Elam is a great kicker! His consistency is excellent and I wouldn't want anyone else to be lining up a game-winning field goal in the clutch. My only criticism of him is why can't he kick off anymore? I know he used to have the leg, but since his back injury, it seems he lost some of his distance off the tee.
            "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

Comment

I think it's nice for him to not have to kick off anymore. Knorr does a fine job of that. now Elam can focus on breaking his 63 yard record

I know he's totally capable of it. I mean, he missed a 70 yarder in pre-game warm-up by about a foot...come on...
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

63 yard field goal...
                "I don't have a girlfriend, I just know a girl whod get really mad if she heard me say that."
                "I think a rotisserie is like a really morbid ferris wheel for chickens."
                "I chewed a piece of Care-free gum, but afterwords i was still worried."

- Mitch Hedberg, 1967-2005

- I adopted CECIL SAPP

Comment

Yes he is great

He is by far the greatest kicker the NFL has ever seen. He's also the cutest! It's no fair you got to meet him though, I've never even been to a game!
                  Last edited by elamsgirl; 09-29-2003, 09:01 AM.

Comment

thats cute

elamgirl your the best , wish my gf like bronco players , lol

Comment

re:thats cute

lol. You single?

Comment

dear elam,

Thank you elam for getting me points and help me make money on my fantasy football. keep kicking except for next week. take a day off or something.

chiefrocka
                        This space was left blank.

Comment

elam

why did you stop kick off elam why why why boo hoo hoo hoo
                          BRONCOS FOREVER

Comment

Re: re:thats cute

Originally posted by elamsgirl
                            lol. You single?
                            I am

(alright i'm probably a bit too late on this one)
                            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Jason Elam in my opinion is the most consistant kicker out there. I believe the Broncos are lucky to have a kicker that has so much heart. YOU ROCK ELAM!!!! We can always count on you

Comment

Working...
                              X