Denver DOMINATED the chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver DOMINATED the chiefs

Records aside the Broncos did more then just killed the Chiefs. I've been listening to some talk radio and people are calling in and making the chiefs sound like team that's dwindling.

The Broncos made the Chiefs look bad.....very bad.

They made Priest Holmes nothing.

They made Trent Green worthless.

Shut up Eddie "Quitter" Kennison.

Gave the Patriots home field advantage egde over the Chiefs.

You can have week 5.....because Clinton Portis is now famous thanks to that poor "defense".

Thanks for playing Chiefs...and go cry to your momma chief fans!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Interesting.

Comment

Re: Denver DOMINATED the chiefs

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
      I wouldn't call 397 yards worthless, although they sure didn't mean a lot as far as scoring was concerned. I agree with the rest of the sentiments though.

Comment

Re: Re: Denver DOMINATED the chiefs

Originally posted by Ryos
        I wouldn't call 397 yards worthless, although they sure didn't mean a lot as far as scoring was concerned. I agree with the rest of the sentiments though.
        397 yards and only 1 WORTHLESS TD in the second half that they should have just sat on and ran out the clock. What were the Chefs thinking? Trying to score with under a minute to go and the game FAR out of reach? Serves the MIDGET right getting beyotch slapped by Herndon on the 2 point attempt. More fuel for our fire. Chiefs have NO CLASS.
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Denver DOMINATED the chiefs

I wouldn't call him worthless. I have him on my fantasy football team and he got me 27 fps. I don't like the Chiefs but if some of them are on your fantasy team you need them to do good. LOL!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Denver DOMINATED the chiefs

Originally posted by portisistheman
            397 yards and only 1 WORTHLESS TD in the second half that they should have just sat on and ran out the clock. What were the Chefs thinking? Trying to score with under a minute to go and the game FAR out of reach? Serves the MIDGET right getting beyotch slapped by Herndon on the 2 point attempt. More fuel for our fire. Chiefs have NO CLASS.
            They never have and never will have any class.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Two teams went in a halftime, only Denver came out with the adjustements. After letting KC go 7 for 7 on third down we tightened up, and the offense clicked allowing Clinton who had only 30 yards at halftime another 188. Pretty awesome.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Denver DOMINATED the chiefs

Originally posted by Ryos
                I would throw the ball too for 397 yards if I was trailing by 24 points...we call that mop up yards.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Denver DOMINATED the chiefs

I would throw the ball too for 397 yards if I was trailing by 24 points...we call that mop up yards.
                  Hey, that has a nice ring to it...Trent "Mop" Green....Mop Green it is.
                  Originally posted by boltzpride619
                  What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                  True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Denver dominated KC in the first game as well. They got 2 big breeaks with Hall's return and Deltha's fumble. Otherwise the game and maybe the season would have had different outcomes. But that game is history as well as todays, Denver still has work to do.

Comment

And IF they are going into a slide ... this time of year is the worst time to skid. The playoffs are looming in the distance. Caution: objects in the mirror are closer then they appear.
                      "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

Originally posted by Pres. Al Wilson
                        Caution: objects in the mirror are closer then they appear.
                        lol, thats preety good. Just reminded me to get going with my online drivers education course, damn u!
                        Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

lol ... my bad.
                          "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

now now...

Although Kennison was an a$$ saying those things about Shanny, he did his part in the game, he got some good catches and a TD that silenced the crowd...but then again we dominated the second half, going to be simmer about this...bottom line, Broncos beat the Cheifs. PERIOD
                            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Re: now now...

Originally posted by broncofan303
                              Although Kennison was an a$$ saying those things about Shanny, he did his part in the game, he got some good catches and a TD that silenced the crowd...but then again we dominated the second half, going to be simmer about this...bottom line, Broncos beat the Cheifs. PERIOD
                              Yeah but after he made the catch he went over to the stands and stared at them. That just gave fuel to the crowd and that is not a smart thing to do. He hurt his team even though he made the "big catch". The Bronco players all talked about Kennison after the game so you know that his comments were on their mind as they played the game.
                              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                              X