Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Denver DOMINATED the chiefs

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
    I would throw the ball too for 397 yards if I was trailing by 24 points...we call that mop up yards.
    That coupled with Holmes' meager 44 yards rushing, what a dominate back.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Was Holmes playing?

And where was Eddie Kennison in the second half?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Was Holmes playing?

I was listening to the commentators on the CHIEFS RADIO NETWORK and they were playing that whole press conference with Kennison. I was just sitting there laughing uncontrollably!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!
        Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Was Holmes playing?

Holmes made a cameo appearance, and I heard Kennison was on the bench sucking his thumb.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Pres. Al Wilson
            And IF they are going into a slide ... this time of year is the worst time to skid. The playoffs are looming in the distance. Caution: objects in the mirror are closer then they appear.
            I don't know about a slide but do remeber the Broncos run. They clinched homefield early and coasted the last few weeks. Come palyoffs, Baltamore came in and kick their butts. KC clinched a playoff spot and still has to work to ensure homefield throughout. We'll see how focused they are down the stretch.

Comment

Looking at the Chiefs remaining schedule I think they will loose out on homefield because their defense is so porous. The Bills are starting to get their act back together and Vikings have a solid run game with a health Bennett.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                Looking at the Chiefs remaining schedule I think they will loose out on homefield because their defense is so porous. The Bills are starting to get their act back together and Vikings have a solid run game with a health Bennett.
                Actually, the Chiefs are hosting Detroit next week. So, I would expect them to wrap up the West at that point. And I don't think they play the Bills.

Wildcard is the road for us. We've done it before and we can do it again.
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Yes, but they are playing the Vikings on the road the following week and I think that will break their back for homefield through out the playoffs.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Yes, Yes we owned the chefs..... Even though it disturbs me greatly to say so, they are a good team. The fact that we pretty much completely shut them down the 2nd half gives me GREAT joy.The all powerful holmes running for a massive 44 yards on 12 carries, against our depleted linebackers and "no name" dline makes me laugh.. AHAHAHAHAAAAA. We will see how they do with portis not running ALLL OOOVEERR their D the next 3 games. Ah ha. Go Broncos!

Comment

Wait, I thought we already gave NE control of homefield advantage. KC can still win it, but only if NE chokes, right?

Comment

Yea, NE controls their own home field edge. Now, denver has a great record in New England....so, wouldn't thant be cool to see them in the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by dr0p
                          Yes, Yes we owned the chefs..... Even though it disturbs me greatly to say so, they are a good team. The fact that we pretty much completely shut them down the 2nd half gives me GREAT joy.The all powerful holmes running for a massive 44 yards on 12 carries, against our depleted linebackers and "no name" dline makes me laugh.. AHAHAHAHAAAAA. We will see how they do with portis not running ALLL OOOVEERR their D the next 3 games. Ah ha. Go Broncos!
                          I agree they are a good team but they are nowhere near being a great team. They have way too many holes in their defense to advance very far the playoffs.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Just think what would happen if we had all three of our linebackers back. I hope Mobley and Gold don't lose too much setback.

Comment

Working...
                            X