No announcement yet.

This fan base has been a disgrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Bronco Fanbase" and "disgrace" should never be used anywhere close to each other.

Leave the calling out of people to the idiot pundits and sportswriters man...

Comment

The worst thing to come out of this year was the way some of our fans 'supported' the team.

Constantly on McD's back, booing him when he comes out of the tunnel at home, looking for ways to criticise every move.
      he deserved it! personnel moves were terrible. playcalling was bad. spygate 2were losing....how can you cheat and still lose? stuff adds up

He took over a pretty bad team, 8-8 was a false record to anyone who has a clue and had to REBUILD this team, he was maybe 50 pc through this, we brought in alot of young talent, had to play alot of them this year due to constant injurys, and they were starting to play well.
      he did not have to rebuild the team at all. the team was fine. it was the D that messed it all up. so fix the D, not trade away a franchise qb within weeks of taking the job. he changed the offense. he hand picked these guys. now were losing from the guys he had picked. 5-17 over ;ast 22 games? were rebuilding because of him

Yes it hasbeen a tough year but you HAVE to look at the big picture.

Moreno just ran for a buck 61, the OL is getting better and better, the receiving core, espeically Lloyd, are deep and solid with young guns like DT and Decker looking good.
      decker has made 4 catches, is that good?

The D is a problem but has talent in Cox, McBath, Sy'quad, Bruton and the LB core looks really good but has been injured all year.
      who are you referring to?

DOOM, Ayers and DJ look very good, I thought we needed a big physical presence in the draft but it looks like McD found one, what a pick-up Joe Mays was.
      mays has been great

The DL is poor but that can be addressed in the draft.
      the Dline was poor when he came! all mcd had to do was fix the D and we would have been a great team...not draft a qb. not draft a reciever

McD has less then 2 years, he was putting together this team but it was going to take time.
      the team was getting worse week by week. even orton felt it. last week was a terrible game for him. you cant even blame the lack of a running game because moreno played great. the d even held the chiefs to 10 points. bad play calling from the "offensive guru"

I have read some ppl here and in the media say stupid things like - 'The Broncos do not accept losing, they deserve better' ACCEPT WE ARE RE-BUILDING !
      we are rebuilding because of him. you cant tear apart a team and not rebuild!
      Some ppl think we only want to do things the Broncos way, 1 P/Off win in 12 years ?! Maybe thats not a good thing, are we really that shallow ?

Some ppl wanting kubiak if he gets FIRED from an average Texans team, are you KIDDING me ?!!
      just like some people want elway to come and coach. fans will be fans

This team lack a DL and QB, He was bringing Tebow along.

tebow hasent taken a snap in the regular O all year. even down by the raiders and chargers, he still didnt play. and he should have drafted DL in the first round!

McD will be a top coach and ppl will look back and wonder why we fired him, the reason will be that the fan base was moronic.
      top qb coach. maybe an offensive coordinator

Joe Ellis said they accidently gave McD all the power, how does that accidently happen ?!

why give someone with zero coaching experience all the power. he has never been a head coach all his life. bad move by ellis
      The team and some media ppl around the Broncos said McD was going to be special, we quit on him now ?!
      because he made the team worse. have you seen the games on TV? the team jhust isnt playing well. remember these are the guys he selected to start the season with.

Hey FO, Hire a damn GM and let the coach just coach, like McD was doing.
      i agree. but mCD was also the gm. he failed at both

McD wished this Franchise nothing but the best in his statement, some ppl still want to hound him even now.
      because he set the franchise back another 3-4 years! and toew the fan base apart! thats why people still talk bad about him

To McD :|

i believe i have made my stand
      Last edited by Syvari; 12-08-2010, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofaninwa View Post
        I too have lost much respect for our fan base. It seems the Bronco fan base lacks football knowledge. Its all Tebow this and Tebow that, if these idiots get their wish god help us all. The backup qb is always the idiot fans favorite player and I think that draft choice was really mcds biggest mistake. I really liked the direction this offense was going and now we start over again. Three years should be a minimum for a coach implementing a new system. At this point I just think we have a senile owner who makes decisions on raw emotion.
        Yeah, what kind of idiots are we that boo a 3-9 team on a 5-17 plummet to the basement. Bunch of football noobs we are. Morons couldn't even see the nuances of McD's football genius.

Another thing, what friggin' idiots would want to see what Tim Tebow could do on a football field. No, the smart people want to make him an H-back. I can only hope to watch the Broncos long enough to become as knowledgeable about the game of football as this guy.

/sarc off

Comment

Some of you are complete jokes. If any other team is stupid enough to hire McDaniels he will fail yet again. He can't coach in this league.

He didn't rebuild us, he destroyed us. Anyone who completely supports the course of action McD took with us knows nothing about football. Nothing.

Comment

As soon as I read "McDaniels will be a great head coach" I stopped reading. The guy's ego is too big.
            sigpic

TZ

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
              The worst thing to come out of this year was the way some of our fans 'supported' the team.

Constantly on McD's back, booing him when he comes out of the tunnel at home, looking for ways to criticise every move.

He took over a pretty bad team, 8-8 was a false record to anyone who has a clue and had to REBUILD this team, he was maybe 50 pc through this, we brought in alot of young talent, had to play alot of them this year due to constant injurys, and they were starting to play well.

Moreno just ran for a buck 61, the OL is getting better and better, the receiving core, espeically Lloyd, are deep and solid with young guns like DT and Decker looking good.

The D is a problem but has talent in Cox, McBath, Sy'quad, Bruton and the LB core looks really good but has been injured all year.

DOOM, Ayers and DJ look very good, I thought we needed a big physical presence in the draft but it looks like McD found one, what a pick-up Joe Mays was.

McD has less then 2 years, he was putting together this team but it was going to take time.

I have read some ppl here and in the media say stupid things like - 'The Broncos do not accept losing, they deserve better' ACCEPT WE ARE RE-BUILDING !

Some ppl think we only want to do things the Broncos way, 1 P/Off win in 12 years ?! Maybe thats not a good thing, are we really that shallow ?

Some ppl wanting kubiak if he gets FIRED from an average Texans team, are you KIDDING me ?!!

McD will be a top coach and ppl will look back and wonder why we fired him, the reason will be that the fan base was moronic.

Joe Ellis said they accidently gave McD all the power, how does that accidently happen ?!

The team and some media ppl around the Broncos said McD was going to be special, we quit on him now ?!

McD wished this Franchise nothing but the best in his statement, some ppl still want to hound him even now.

To McD -
              When excuses and losing become acceptable, then it is a sad to be a fan.

I for one will NEVER accept losing as acceptable. Rebuilding or not.

That is one of the great things about the NFL. You either get it done, or you dont.

And McD didnt.

That, is the bottom line. Accepting anything less is in itself, unacceptable.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
                When excuses and losing become acceptable, then it is a sad to be a fan.

I for one will NEVER accept losing as acceptable. Rebuilding or not..

Bingo.

McDaniels' kind of "rebuilding" might be acceptable in someplace like Seattle, but not in Denver.
                sigpic

TZ

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                  That is worrying and does not reflect well on the FO, I'm sure Belicheck always listen to the fans LOL
                  Belicheck wins games.

McD doesn't.

Bad comparison.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jester06 View Post
                    Whatever dude, he shipped away the teams best players, a coach, and all his changes made the team suck more.
                    Bingo!

The team didn't just post a worse record under McD than they had in 40 years, thats bad enough, but the team was regressing even further, almost every game this year.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Like I said in another thread, the rebuilding term is such BS. Does a C+ student have to get Fs before he can get As?
                      sigpicAn intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend any amount of time with a Cowboys fan. ~ John Riggins

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                        If I could keep my friends job and avoid a giant scandal by sweeping it under the rug, I would have done the same thing. Too bad there's a snitch in dove valley, whom I'm willing to bet is Joe Ellis.
                        Wrong. It was one of McD's handpicked assistants that could not stomach blatant rules violations. We don't know which it was, and we never will know. That assistant, is the one who took it to the front office, and then it was immediately reported to the NFL.

McD preached character and accountability nonstop. Too bad he himself didn't have the balls to do what he demanded of everyone else. That is the very definition of blatant hypocrisy.

And everyone in the world knows it.

McD may, or may not, have been personally involved in it. Doesn't matter, because he knew about it, and did NOTHING.

The dude has no moral fiber. NONE.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                          Its not about agree or disagree, its about the shameful poor support of our HC, team and baby whining about having one losing season while we re-build
                          Poor support is accepting that losing is acceptable.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Judging from the smile on his face during his exit, McD knows more than he leads on. I am glad he is out of here. Now the team can move on and will be better for this once all the pieces are put back in to place.
                            Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by MoXplant;3564157
                              [B
                              The certain thing is it will be very easy to hire someone that is going to throw this team into utter chaos, and very hard to find someone that can make this a smooth transition[/B].
                              You mean, like all the drama and chaos throughout McD's reign?

Ummm ironic....
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post

To McD -
                                Spare me of this blah blah blah blah blah.
                                Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

Working...
                                X