This fan base has been a disgrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I won't compare anything that happens to what McD done, I'm not like that, thats not a fan.

I will support the HC and hope we will every game next season.
    Wait a minute, earlier in the thread you said everyone needed to accept that we will lose games while rebuilding.

Now you are talking about winning.

Would you make up your mind?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
      Agreed. Fans are ruthless, rude, and most of the time uninformed. But its done with now.

Hopefully whoever our next head coach is isn't treated as poorly as McD.
      That, will depends on how he performs.

Just as it was with McD. And it is NO different for ANY coach or player in the entire NFL.
      sigpic

Comment

• MH S - 1

This thread - 0

Comment

• Originally posted by soloking View Post
          Get real coach Misshandles sucked! I pay my hard earned
          money for season tickets every year.
          Josh should hand me cash back for that Raiders game that I paid to watch. If I go see a bad movie I'm gonna boo. If I watch my team play like they don't care I'm gonna boo. Josh did things that went against simple logic. If you love Josh so much go follow him back to a small time school. When you pay for a product you have the right to voice your opinion on it!
          You got it buddy! It's not like you are watching unpaid amatuer athletes play a game here. The players need to hear it and the coaches need to hear it. Bowlen sure did!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastor View Post
            Ermm... The maximum capacity of Mile High is 76,125.

We have played 6 home games this season and we have had 451,418 people in attendance.

Not "tickets sold" - but actually present at the game.

456,750 is the most people possible to have at the games so far this season if every single seat was filled every single game.

If we presume that the greatest - let's even say all of the no-shows we've had this season came at the last game, that means that all of 5332 people did not attend that game.

That's if we put EVERY SINGLE NO SHOW FROM THE ENTIRE SEASON onto this one game.

Link.

The statement above is accurate. Successful franchises do not have 15,000 no shows at one game.

The Broncos haven't had 15,000 no shows the entire season even if we add it all together, nor are they likely to.
            I think you are wrong on this one Alastor. I have read multiple things that have said we had 15,000 no shows during the Rams game and have heard it talked about multiple times. I was there (as I'm sure you were), and there definitely wasn't the 72k that ESPN reported (that was sold tickets). It was so bad the Broncos didn't even announce it.

But everything else you said I agree with. We typically have great fan support.
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Here is how i see it. McD inherited a team that needed some rebuilding but had some great pieces in place.

He traded the good things about the team and started from ground up. Thats not now you build a team and his maturity or lack of showed with his ego.

In a coaches 2nd year there should be improvement, look at the other coaches hired at the same time as McD. They all have improved their teams, I just dont see the broncos as being better then they were when McD took over.
              sigpic
              "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                I think you are wrong on this one Alastor. I have read multiple things that have said we had 15,000 no shows during the Rams game and have heard it talked about multiple times. I was there (as I'm sure you were), and there definitely wasn't the 72k that ESPN reported (that was sold tickets). It was so bad the Broncos didn't even announce it.

But everything else you said I agree with. We typically have great fan support.
                You might be right. Maybe those numbers aren't accurate.

We can only make decisions based on the information present however. The link I shared is from ESPN.

So far, it's the only credible source of information we have to evaluate.

Comment

• Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
                  Poor support is accepting that losing is acceptable.
                  Exactly, it's like the old saying " Winners find a way to win losers make excuses."
                  sigpic
                  Team Tebow #103

Comment

• Originally posted by WillTopper View Post
                    He destroyed this team, he destroyed fan support, he destroyed the future of this organization for the next 2 or 3 years.
                    thats all that needs to be said in re: to this totally moronic thread

Comment

The worst thing to come out of this year was the way some of our fans 'supported' the team.
                      So let me get thsi straight. you go on a sight full of bronco fans...and say they are a disgrace. Hmmm.....maybe for your encore you can walk in a lion's den and make fun of their manes.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Great post Bronx. I completely agree. I gave you some CP points. Kudos to you.

This fanbase is getting out of control. Just seems like a bunch of lil' kids crying everyday untill they got want they wanted.

And that was Josh Mcdaniels head on a stick. Congrats everybody!

Now i realize 90% of this fanbase is under the age of 16. :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeGonePro View Post
                          Great post Bronx. I completely agree. I gave you some CP points. Kudos to you.

This fanbase is getting out of control. Just seems like a bunch of lil' kids crying everyday untill they got want they wanted.

And that was Josh Mcdaniels head on a stick. Congrats everybody!

Now i realize 90% of this fanbase is under the age of 16. :thumb:
                          Here you go.

Comment

The worst thing to come out of this year was the way some of our fans 'supported' the team.

Constantly on McD's back, booing him when he comes out of the tunnel at home, looking for ways to criticise every move.

He took over a pretty bad team, 8-8 was a false record to anyone who has a clue and had to REBUILD this team, he was maybe 50 pc through this, we brought in alot of young talent, had to play alot of them this year due to constant injurys, and they were starting to play well.

Yes it hasbeen a tough year but you HAVE to look at the big picture.

Moreno just ran for a buck 61, the OL is getting better and better, the receiving core, espeically Lloyd, are deep and solid with young guns like DT and Decker looking good.

The D is a problem but has talent in Cox, McBath, Sy'quad, Bruton and the LB core looks really good but has been injured all year.

DOOM, Ayers and DJ look very good, I thought we needed a big physical presence in the draft but it looks like McD found one, what a pick-up Joe Mays was.

The DL is poor but that can be addressed in the draft.

McD has less then 2 years, he was putting together this team but it was going to take time.

I have read some ppl here and in the media say stupid things like - 'The Broncos do not accept losing, they deserve better' ACCEPT WE ARE RE-BUILDING !

Some ppl think we only want to do things the Broncos way, 1 P/Off win in 12 years ?! Maybe thats not a good thing, are we really that shallow ?

Some ppl wanting kubiak if he gets FIRED from an average Texans team, are you KIDDING me ?!!

This team lack a DL and QB, He was bringing Tebow along.

McD will be a top coach and ppl will look back and wonder why we fired him, the reason will be that the fan base was moronic.

Joe Ellis said they accidently gave McD all the power, how does that accidently happen ?!

The team and some media ppl around the Broncos said McD was going to be special, we quit on him now ?!

Hey FO, Hire a damn GM and let the coach just coach, like McD was doing.

McD wished this Franchise nothing but the best in his statement, some ppl still want to hound him even now.

To McD -
                            Good. Josh is a liar, a cheat and a thief. I hated him the second he was hired and all he did was prove me right. I hope the door hit him on the way out.
                            sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

• Originally posted by thinkin101 View Post
                              Good. Josh is a liar, a cheat and a thief. I hated him the second he was hired and all he did was prove me right. I hope the door hit him on the way out.
                              Amen, amen, amen.

I'd cp you...but I got too drunk celebrating mcd's firing and posted some colorful language....now I cant cp.

I still have perma grin from getting rid of the guy. Everytime I think about it I smile. Finally, denver has a chance to go in the right direction.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
                                Amen, amen, amen.

I'd cp you...but I got too drunk celebrating mcd's firing and posted some colorful language....now I cant cp.I still have perma grin from getting rid of the guy. Everytime I think about it I smile. Finally, denver has a chance to go in the right direction.
                                Exact same thing happened to me.

We'll just c.p. each other after our suspension for one last celebration.
                                sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

Working...
                                X