X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoomTrooper
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    If I could keep my friends job and avoid a giant scandal by sweeping it under the rug, I would have done the same thing. Too bad there's a snitch in dove valley, whom I'm willing to bet is Joe Ellis.
    So you're saying that it's OK, as long as it's not being ratted out?

Wrong + Wrong = Right?

What ever happened to integrity?

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by shardar View Post
    Sorry, but I'm getting tired of this... this is like the 50th thread about how bad fans we are that I see here this season. I think we got it - don't agree with coach or FO decisions = bad fans.
    Its not about agree or disagree, its about the shameful poor support of our HC, team and baby whining about having one losing season while we re-build

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    Firing mcdaniels was a bad move. Im suprised and upset that bowlen fired him. This team would have been rock solid this time next year. Some people just cant take one losing season and want everything right now.
    Agreed 100 per cent

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
    Stop acting like you know what would've happened... Josh probably would've traded our pick and then used our 1st rounder to select another offensive player.

What good things did we have in place? Please tell me.... All the players were turning on Josh, and enough was enough.

He made us an embarrassment after SpyGate 2.0. This is way to proud of a franchise to stand for that nonsense.

So please, give me a break with this crap. The Denver Broncos should not be 3-9. Enough said. We are not the Lions.
    1 - I DID list the good things

2 - Spygate well overblown, just an excuse for the Josh haters

3 - You sum up what I said - We are too good to re-build ? LOL, we have no divine right to just win games

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hippie Guy View Post
    It is a big deal...it is a against the rules...period.

Friend that was involved in the OTHER taping scandal....uuummm....yeah.

So that helps me prove my point...he was more concerned with his friend getting busted then he was about doing the right thing.

manipulated WITHIN the rules....different scenario.
    If I could keep my friends job and avoid a giant scandal by sweeping it under the rug, I would have done the same thing. Too bad there's a snitch in dove valley, whom I'm willing to bet is Joe Ellis.

Leave a comment:

• jester06
    replied
    Whatever dude, he shipped away the teams best players, a coach, and all his changes made the team suck more.

Leave a comment:

• DoomTrooper
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    That is worrying and does not reflect well on the FO, I'm sure Belicheck always listen to the fans LOL
    Well, Belichick is a cheater, so who cares?
    Last edited by DoomTrooper; 12-08-2010, 12:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hippie Guy
    replied

So half an hour of training was taped, big deal.
    It is a big deal...it is a against the rules...period.

McD didn't report it because he knew his lifelong friend could be banned from the NFL.
    Friend that was involved in the OTHER taping scandal....uuummm....yeah.

So that helps me prove my point...he was more concerned with his friend getting busted then he was about doing the right thing.

You forget how Shanny manipulated the salary cap for years
    manipulated WITHIN the rules....different scenario.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
    Neither could Jets fans last year.

How far did they go with a rookie coach?

Having good results sooner rather than later is possible, believe it or not.
    Possible, not probable. Impatience will be what ends up destroying this organization, not just McDaniel's two year tenure.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by SmilingJack View Post
    Apparently ownership agrees with the fan base.
    That is worrying and does not reflect well on the FO, I'm sure Belicheck always listen to the fans LOL

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    boy o boy.

It's not like a disagree with you or anything bronx, but you're wasting your breath bro. It's one thing to call them disgraces, but another thing to actually think they care about anything but themselves. They certainly don't care what anybody else thinks, as years of recorded flames will show. I could go on, but I'd be defeating the point I'm trying to make here.

Let them toil in their hate. We have a team to support.

Leave a comment:

• d-bronx42
    replied
    Firing mcdaniels was a bad move. Im suprised and upset that bowlen fired him. This team would have been rock solid this time next year. Some people just cant take one losing season and want everything right now.
    I wasn't aware you could see the future....?

What makes you think we would be "rock solid" next season?? Do you honestly believe Elvis Dumervil being injured is the only reason why we've been god awful this season?

He was on the team when we finished 2-8 last season after our fluke 6-0 start... What was going on then?

Leave a comment:

• shardar
    replied
    Sorry, but I'm getting tired of this... this is like the 50th thread about how bad fans we are that I see here this season. I think we got it - don't agree with coach or FO decisions = bad fans.

Leave a comment:

• DoomTrooper
    replied
    Neither could Jets fans last year.

How far did they go with a rookie coach?

Having good results sooner rather than later is possible, believe it or not.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Hippie Guy View Post
    I supported him until the filming thing....I just can't believe he wasn't involved...

And if he wasn't he at least knew the rule about reporting it right away...

It matters not who he was...coulda been Shanny....cheating is something I just will not tolerate as a fan.

I love my Broncos...and I would rather lose honestly...then win cheating (and he couldn't even manage to WIN while cheating)
    That got way overblown. He never watched it, his team have also stated they knew nothing about it.

So half an hour of training was taped, big deal. McD didn't report it because he knew his lifelong friend could be banned from the NFL.

You forget how Shanny manipulated the salary cap for years

Leave a comment:

Working...
X