Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    Firing mcdaniels was a bad move. Im suprised and upset that bowlen fired him. This team would have been rock solid this time next year. Some people just cant take one losing season and want everything right now.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by BRich View Post
    The idea that McDaniels took over a bad team is some fairytale his supporters dreamed up to force their agenda. He took over a mediocre team with great pieces in place and flexibility to add. We are now one of the worst teams in the NFL. We are in worse shape - and that can't be denied. Horrible trades, flopping draft picks left and right, bad press with cheating. There's so many reasons this is the right move. Our fanbase didn't do anything to Josh that other fanbases do with their lame duck coaches.
    We had one of the worst D's in football history, an ageing OL, average RB's and a baby QB who threw picks for fun

Leave a comment:

• Red-Falcon
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Yep, he should of at least got next year.

Doom would be back, the DL addressed with a top pick and the young guys a year older.

He was great with QB's and was working with Tebow until he was ready.

We had alot of good things in place, it has all been destroyed
    True, it has all been destroyed by this so called coach named Josh McDaniels. Open your eyes!!!! Another season, and we would have been the new Detroit Lions.

Leave a comment:

• d-bronx42
    replied

Doom would be back, the DL addressed with a top pick and the young guys a year older.

Stop acting like you know what would've happened... Josh probably would've traded our pick and then used our 1st rounder to select another offensive player.

What good things did we have in place? Please tell me.... All the players were turning on Josh, and enough was enough.

He made us an embarrassment after SpyGate 2.0. This is way to proud of a franchise to stand for that nonsense.

So please, give me a break with this crap. The Denver Broncos should not be 3-9. Enough said. We are not the Lions.

Leave a comment:

• SmilingJack
    replied
    Apparently ownership agrees with the fan base.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Blitzmaster View Post
    I tend to agree with what you say.

I still have a hard time understanding why Hillis had to go. Cutler we could all see was an immature gun slinger that threw as many picks as he did touchdowns. Marshall has one foot in jail all the time. But Hillis I still don't understand...?
    Yeah, I don't care about the other 2 but Hillis should still be here

Leave a comment:

• BRich
    replied
    The idea that McDaniels took over a bad team is some fairytale his supporters dreamed up to force their agenda. He took over a mediocre team with great pieces in place and flexibility to add. We are now one of the worst teams in the NFL. We are in worse shape - and that can't be denied. Horrible trades, flopping draft picks left and right, bad press with cheating. There's so many reasons this is the right move. Our fanbase didn't do anything to Josh that other fanbases do with their lame duck coaches.

Leave a comment:

• Blitzmaster
    replied
    I tend to agree with what you say.

I still have a hard time understanding why Hillis had to go. Cutler we could all see was an immature gun slinger that threw as many picks as he did touchdowns. Marshall has one foot in jail all the time. But Hillis I still don't understand...?

Leave a comment:

• Hippie Guy
    replied
    I supported him until the filming thing....I just can't believe he wasn't involved...

And if he wasn't he at least knew the rule about reporting it right away...

It matters not who he was...coulda been Shanny....cheating is something I just will not tolerate as a fan.

I love my Broncos...and I would rather lose honestly...then win cheating (and he couldn't even manage to WIN while cheating)

Leave a comment:

• Brakshow
    replied
    Oh come on dude, its like you have amnesia. Ok so he wasn't prepared the way he should have been...does that have any bearing what so ever on all the relationships he destroyed, bridges he burned, bad draft picks, terrible playcalling or the spygate II? Try to remember why this was a good idea dude, the guy single-handedly destroyed the future we were building in Denver and I feel no pitty for this man

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Scheyjosh View Post
    I agree with all of this. I supported McD up and still do past his firing. He will be a great Head Coach elsewhere

Leave a comment:

• WillTopper
    replied
    The worst thing to come out of this year was the way some of our fans 'supported' the team.

Constantly on McD's back, booing him when he comes out of the tunnel at home, looking for ways to criticise every move.

He took over a pretty bad team, 8-8 was a false record to anyone who has a clue and had to REBUILD this team, he was maybe 50 pc through this, we brought in alot of young talent, had to play alot of them this year due to constant injurys, and they were starting to play well.

Yes it hasbeen a tough year but you HAVE to look at the big picture.

Moreno just ran for a buck 61, the OL is getting better and better, the receiving core, espeically Lloyd, are deep and solid with young guns like DT and Decker looking good.

The D is a problem but has talent in Cox, McBath, Sy'quad, Bruton and the LB core looks really good but has been injured all year.

DOOM, Ayers and DJ look very good, I thought we needed a big physical presence in the draft but it looks like McD found one, what a pick-up Joe Mays was.

The DL is poor but that can be addressed in the draft.

McD has less then 2 years, he was putting together this team but it was going to take time.

I have read some ppl here and in the media say stupid things like - 'The Broncos do not accept losing, they deserve better' ACCEPT WE ARE RE-BUILDING !

Some ppl think we only want to do things the Broncos way, 1 P/Off win in 12 years ?! Maybe thats not a good thing, are we really that shallow ?

Some ppl wanting kubiak if he gets FIRED from an average Texans team, are you KIDDING me ?!!

This team lack a DL and QB, He was bringing Tebow along.

McD will be a top coach and ppl will look back and wonder why we fired him, the reason will be that the fan base was moronic.

Joe Ellis said they accidently gave McD all the power, how does that accidently happen ?!

The team and some media ppl around the Broncos said McD was going to be special, we quit on him now ?!

Hey FO, Hire a damn GM and let the coach just coach, like McD was doing.

McD wished this Franchise nothing but the best in his statement, some ppl still want to hound him even now.

To McD -
    He destroyed this team, he destroyed fan support, he destroyed the future of this organization for the next 2 or 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• Scheyjosh
    replied
    I agree with all of this. I supported McD up and still do past his firing. He will be a great Head Coach elsewhere

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    started a topic This fan base has been a disgrace

This fan base has been a disgrace

The worst thing to come out of this year was the way some of our fans 'supported' the team.

Constantly on McD's back, booing him when he comes out of the tunnel at home, looking for ways to criticise every move.

He took over a pretty bad team, 8-8 was a false record to anyone who has a clue and had to REBUILD this team, he was maybe 50 pc through this, we brought in alot of young talent, had to play alot of them this year due to constant injurys, and they were starting to play well.

Yes it hasbeen a tough year but you HAVE to look at the big picture.

Moreno just ran for a buck 61, the OL is getting better and better, the receiving core, espeically Lloyd, are deep and solid with young guns like DT and Decker looking good.

The D is a problem but has talent in Cox, McBath, Sy'quad, Bruton and the LB core looks really good but has been injured all year.

DOOM, Ayers and DJ look very good, I thought we needed a big physical presence in the draft but it looks like McD found one, what a pick-up Joe Mays was.

The DL is poor but that can be addressed in the draft.

McD has less then 2 years, he was putting together this team but it was going to take time.

I have read some ppl here and in the media say stupid things like - 'The Broncos do not accept losing, they deserve better' ACCEPT WE ARE RE-BUILDING !

Some ppl think we only want to do things the Broncos way, 1 P/Off win in 12 years ?! Maybe thats not a good thing, are we really that shallow ?

Some ppl wanting kubiak if he gets FIRED from an average Texans team, are you KIDDING me ?!!

This team lack a DL and QB, He was bringing Tebow along.

McD will be a top coach and ppl will look back and wonder why we fired him, the reason will be that the fan base was moronic.

Joe Ellis said they accidently gave McD all the power, how does that accidently happen ?!

The team and some media ppl around the Broncos said McD was going to be special, we quit on him now ?!

Hey FO, Hire a damn GM and let the coach just coach, like McD was doing.

McD wished this Franchise nothing but the best in his statement, some ppl still want to hound him even now.

To McD -
Working...
X