No announcement yet.

Spy gate II, did anyone read about it, or just go by what others said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, let's look at this as real investigators for a second instead of wild conspiracy theorists.

First, who knew about the taping. I doubt McD or his camera man went around broadcasting the fact that this had been done. McD might have told his wife but that would have been it. It's obvious that he didn't go to Pat or anyone in the FO about it either. The Broncos were fined simply because he was our coach. Obviously McD didn't have much of a relationship with his staff fo I doube he confided in any of them.

I also highly doubt that it was someone in the San Fran organization simply because of how long it took for all this to break. Leaks abound everywhere so if someone in San Fran had gone to the NFL about it, it would have made news much quicker.

To me that leaves one possiblity. His brother. He wasn't immune to McD's tirades and I'm sure he left the butt chewing session in front of Pat with a bruised ego. He may have been the only one that McD confided in as a "trusted family member". After the butt chewing and whatever else may have gone on behind closed doors, he might have thought that his own interests as a assistant in the NFL long term outweighed any family ties.

Just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
      Singletary did say he had heard the rumors and ran a different set of plays for the walkthrough.

I don't think it was Nolan though. The word for weeks now is that McD lost several coaches especially after he berated them in front of Bowlen.
      Did he really? wow

Remember the Chiefs handshake? Someone on these boards claimed he said this while not shaking hands

"People are talking a lot of **** about you"

Dunno if that's what he said or not but
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by MGBRONCO View Post
        Bad drafts, bad trades, bad management of talent on the team, poor preparation, poor relationships with the press, and poor results on the field...

in fact the worst performance over the last 22 or so games in 40 years.

The video thing is not what caused him to be fired, it was that he failed in all aspects of his responsibilities IMO.

Don't sugar coat or deny what happenned here.

The facts are Pat bowed to public opinion that was inflamed by teh local journalists that Josh had little respect for. Not that I blame him.

About the only ones worth a ding dong in DEN are Lindsay Jones, Klis and Legwold the rest are hacks there was one guy in COS frank someone that knew his stuff. but beyond that hacks looking for headlines only.

Comment

• I think it was the big stink!!! Schlereth!!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Glazer says he witnessed McD chewing out his Lieutenants infront of Bowlen which may have led to one of them leaking it. He said that McD kept his staff at an arms length and didnt trust them which led to infighting.

Now thats the biggest mistake of McD its better to treat them like a family so when things go wrong they stay united and it motivates them to do the best job they can for you. If this is true he may not be the right personality to be a coach.
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              Did he really? wow

Remember the Chiefs handshake? Someone on these boards claimed he said this while not shaking hands

"People are talking a lot of **** about you"

Dunno if that's what he said or not but
              What he should've said was "Enjoy your last win as head coach, jerk!"
              49% of Americans are NFL fans. The rest just root for the Broncos......

Comment

Working...
              X