Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arthur Marshall.

Comment

Its not a contest, anyone who says differently just plain hates the guy.

JAKE PLUMMER

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Runner View Post
        Elway, obviously, far and away the best QB to ever play for Denver, but #2 is up for grabs IMHO.

I'd put Charlie Johnson ahead of Craig Morton, then Morton, Plummer, Tripucka, Orton, and DeBerg.
        If Charley Johnson isn't the second best Bronco QB, he's definetly the most underrated. I'd have Charley in a tie with Jake for #2, but ahead of all the others.

He was our "transition" QB...Taking us from the laughing stock of the NFL into being "OK".

Plus, the guy is super-smart. He got a phd in chemical engineering while he was playing. How many other players in NFL history could be called "Dr." especially while they were still playing?

Comment

I think a better question would be "besides Elway and Plummer, who is the 3rd best broncos QB".

Comment

WOW, someone needs to get a life,lol. Is this even a real question?
            After Elway, Denver has had no QB's. Yeah, Morton took them there in '77, adn Plummer had some tools, but they did nothign for all intents and purposes. Certainly not enough to warrant 4 pages of responses, LOl(which I am guilty of too, now, thanks,)
            Charter member-Knowshon Moreno fan club-#24

Comment

Working...
            X