Teams We All Want 2 Beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams We All Want 2 Beat

Rankings in orders of teams im tired of.
    1. I live in Baltimore now so of course the Ravens are number one.
    2. New England is all I hear about im sick of them.
    3. Colts, I really like the Colts but hey they embarrased us.
    4. Cheifs, Always feels great to beat them there still a good team
    5. The Jets for some reason I think there good but very beatable although I really like Pennington and Herm.
    Honorable Mention of course The Raiders
    What do you guys think???

1. Pats [ they got lucky getting outta mile high last year, we almost beat them with danny at qb!]
    2. Colts [ Payton is a pole smoking stuck up]
    3. Ravens [ I cant stand the coach]
    4. Eagles [ Like the team, but wanna see how Denver matches up]
    5. Vikes [ i still remember last year and that BS play]
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

1. New England Patriots (They're good but not as good as People in the media make them out to be. They are so beatable and they are overrated.)
      2. Baltimore Ravens (The last time we've beaten them was when John Elway was still playing.)
      3. Indianapolis Colts (They whooped us at their house. Well, we get them this year at home. We'll gladly return the favor.)
      4. Oakland Raiders (I hate them and I hater their stupid Fans.)
      5. Kansas City Chiefs (Just because they and the media thinks they're better than us.)

Comment

Mayb if the Colts own you again in Denver you will think about moving them to the top of your lists.

My list is short and to the point.

1. PATRIOTS - They must suffer a humiliating defeat on national tv by the Colts so I don't have to listen to anymore of the media hype of how much Tom Brady reminds everyone of Joe Montana.

2. There is no #2 because we can and have beaten everybody else.
        James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

1. Colts- for the wildcard game.

2. Vikes- for Randys play

3. Patriots- I am in CT and have to listen to pats fans talk about how Brady is better than Cullpepper right now, etc....

4. Ravens- they have had our # for a while.

5. Eagles. They are looking the best

Comment

1.Pats
            2.Indy
            3.Minn.
            4.KC (again)
            5.Baltimore

Comment

I would love nothing more than to DESTROY the Ravens. They have beaten us 4 times in a row. Whats worse ( I could be wrong about this) but, the Ravens have never had to come to Denver and play the Broncos here. F/// thye Ravens

Comment

And you guys call yourselves Bronco fans!??!!!? Any TRUE Bronco fan will have the same first 2 teams...

1) Raiders
                2) Raiders
                3) Raiders
                4) Chiefs
                5) Whoever we're playing next.

I guess so many replies without Oakland & KC as 1 & 2 shows the younger generation who don't understand how much Oakland has beat up the Broncos over the years.

Comment

Frankly I would be happy even if we only won two games in a season, as long as those games were against the Raiders.

Comment

i dont have nothing against the patriots but how come everyone is sayin they the best and we have beaten them like almost a decade every year..............hell the chokeland raiders game us
                    some kind of competion....

1.patriots
                    2.raiders
                    3.ravens
                    4.chiefs
                    5.indy
                    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Whoever's on the schedule for that week is the team i want to beat.
                      THis week it happens to be the raiders, makes it just a tad bit more fun!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I am SOO sick of hearing about the freakin patriots and their LUCKY streak (one that was helped mightily but a poor a$$ sched.) The schedule is made out years before, so it just shows how LUCKY this streak really is.

1.) Pats
                        2.) Raiders
                        3.) Chiefs
                        4.) Raiders
                        5.) Chiefs

Comment

Every team until the Pro Bowl
                          sigpic

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece- John Ruskin

Comment

My order:
                            (1) Raiders- Just cause we are playing them this week, and if we ever lost 14 games in a season are only 2 wins better be against the Raiders.

(2) Ravens- I HATE THEM ALMOST AS MUCH AS THE RAIDERS.

(3) Colts- I still have nightmares about the playoff game last year.

(4) Patriots- We almost beat them last year with Danny Kannell at QB. What would have happened with Jake at QB?

(5) Chiefs- Whose your Daddy? We ARE!
                            2007 Season- Allllll Readddddy!!!!! #27

Comment

My order:
                              (1) Raiders- Just cause we are playing them this week, and if we ever lost 14 games in a season are only 2 wins better be against the Raiders.

(2) Ravens- I HATE THEM ALMOST AS MUCH AS THE RAIDERS.

(3) Colts- I still have nightmares about the playoff game last year.

(4) Patriots- We almost beat them last year with Danny Kannell at QB. What would have happened with Jake at QB?

(5) Chiefs- Whose your Daddy? We ARE!
                              2007 Season- Allllll Readddddy!!!!! #27

Comment

Working...
                              X