Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peerless
    replied
    Its gunna suck, but its only up to 4 weeks rite?

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Re: Re: it sucks middlebrooks is out

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    It wasn't long ago when some fans were saying: "It sucks that Middlebrooks is on the team."
    Yeah, i was one of them, i thought he was a bust, but it seems like he turned it on when champ and lynch got there, maybe he just needed some leadership in the secondary, i see him on the sidelines talking to lynch alot during the games. Right now i would rank him ahead of walls as a cover corner, and that blows my mind. looks like we will get something out of that draft pick after all.

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Well maybe its because they are throwing 90 percent of the time at him...lol, dude is getting tired maybe? besides the only TD the man has given up in 5 games was that one in jacksonville....cut the man some slack he is doing his job pretty good for a 3rd year player and first year starter on the number 1 ranked D...hehe

Leave a comment:

• mdog1764
    replied
    The funny thing about this is that I thought Middlebrooks would never be missed in a game. But now I wish we had him out there.

Leave a comment:

• GoDenver
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos4ever
    ....I must say my "sleeper" that I picked out in training camp could also do a great job for the Broncos if needed. (Roc Alexander) We are pretty deep in the Secondary position at this time. (Not to mention Shoates could also help us if needed.)
    i agree. he's a had a couple chances to play and he plays well. usually a rookie comes in and gets picked on, which he does, but he steps up. so far, so good. and the talk about Herndon. ya, he's been beat a couple times, a couple crucial times even but still, he's not too shabby.

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied
    Middlebrooks finally has shown some promise and has made some plays which is good. Walls has already proven he can play and lost his starting position. Don't think that he is going to try to get that back.

I must say my "sleeper" that I picked out in training camp could also do a great job for the Broncos if needed. (Roc Alexander) We are pretty deep in the Secondary position at this time. (Not to mention Shoates could also help us if needed.)

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Re: it sucks middlebrooks is out

Originally posted by CONative2291984
    he was just starting to play well. Atleast Lenny Walls is back hopefully he'll play better this week in oaktown.
    It wasn't long ago when some fans were saying: "It sucks that Middlebrooks is on the team."

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    yeup...

THis whole offseason, all I kept hearing was "big swat"..Big Swat....

I was glad to see middlebrooks step it up for us

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Originally posted by Krugan
    Im worried about Herdon. Is it just me, or does it seems like on alot of the deep pass plays he seems to be a few steps off? The SD game he was beaten, and by our luck the passes were as far off. Lets hope this is not a trend.
    It's not only you...he's been like that all year, its not only the deep passes, but those intermediate ones especially third downs, he's been killing us all year..one of our major weaknesses on D is the other secondary and the other safety besides Lynch and Bailey...

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Originally posted by Krugan
    Im worried about Herdon. Is it just me, or does it seems like on alot of the deep pass plays he seems to be a few steps off? The SD game he was beaten, and by our luck the passes were as far off. Lets hope this is not a trend.
    It's not only you...he's been like that all year, its not only the deep passes, but those intermediate ones especially third downs, he's been killing us all year..one of our major weaknesses on D is the other secondary and the other safety besides Lynch and Bailey...

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Re: it sucks middlebrooks is out

Originally posted by CONative2291984
    he was just starting to play well. Atleast Lenny Walls is back hopefully he'll play better this week in oaktown.
    Heh...just a year ago we were praising Walls and dogging Middlebrooks.

Leave a comment:

• Krugan
    replied
    Last edited by Krugan; 10-14-2004, 08:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CONative2291984
    started a topic it sucks middlebrooks is out

it sucks middlebrooks is out

Last edited by CONative2291984; 10-14-2004, 07:48 AM.
Working...
X