• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with OBF...
    get a life...
    nobody is bashing Q
    we are just discussing who is better
    and the only reason we are having this discussion
    is because some of us play fantasy football ya know..
    it would be nice to know who's starting...or who's going to be getting the starting job.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF
      lol, I didn't know half and inch was considered "hanging low"!
      you an expert on it im sure.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiddragonsoft
        I agree with OBF...
        get a life...
        nobody is bashing Q
        we are just discussing who is better
        and the only reason we are having this discussion
        is because some of us play fantasy football ya know..
        it would be nice to know who's starting...or who's going to be getting the starting job.
        You get a life, like i said im not a Q fan,
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
          you an expert on it im sure.
          Yeah I have seen your dinky dingle so what?!?:0

Comment

Originally posted by OBF
            Yeah I have seen your dinky dingle so what?!?:0
            Quit looking in your mamas window when i come over.

Comment

Quit looking in your mamas window when i come over.
              Yeah I truly am scarred for life now. It is a shame you would make my mom hold that sheep for you to pound!

Comment

Originally posted by OBF
                Yeah I truly am scarred for life now. It is a shame you would make my mom hold that sheep for you to pound!
                Stop calling your daddy a sheep.

Comment

hmmm back on topic..

I think it is probably really funny if you are Mike S talking to both these guys about starting.. they are both so humble.. I'm sure Q is like I think RD woudl do great and RD is doing the same thing.. haha and I bet Bell is like yo over here!! me! let me do it!!
                  My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Stop calling your daddy a sheep.
                    YOU WERE HAVING SEX WITH MY DAD !!!! You are disgusting!!

Comment

Originally posted by ARBroncos
                      hmmm back on topic..

I think it is probably really funny if you are Mike S talking to both these guys about starting.. they are both so humble.. I'm sure Q is like I think RD woudl do great and RD is doing the same thing.. haha and I bet Bell is like yo over here!! me! let me do it!!
                      True, Droughns after putting up those big numbers was like 'I think jake or ash sould be up here talking to you not me' you have to love that.

Comment

Originally posted by ARBroncos
                        hmmm back on topic..

Here is what ESPN Analyist Clayton thinks:

Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders: Mike Shanahan stumbled into learning big backs work the best in the Broncos running scheme. Fullback Reuben Droughns re-energized the Broncos running attack last week against the Panthers by following the zone-blocking schemes and running over linebackers and defensive tackles for extra yards. Droughns should start against the Raiders but Quentin Griffin will be available to help out, and Shanahan still might keep Griffin more involved in the running game. As always, this game is personal between the Raiders and Shanahan. The coach is still steaming from not being paid the final debt from his firing of the Raiders years ago. The Raiders have suffered because Shanahan has won so many big games against them. Norv Turner needs this game to win over his players and pull the team out of a two-game losing streak. Kerry Collins needs an efficient game. The turnovers and penalties need to stop. The Broncos may still be looking past the Raiders knowing the Chiefs will somehow crawl back in the AFC West race. Winning this game will keep them at least three games ahead of the Chiefs and pretty much push aside the Raiders' bid to be considered a playoff contender. But given the rivalry, don't count out the Raiders.
                        Even he thinks Droughns should start!

Comment

Originally posted by OBF
                          YOU WERE HAVING SEX WITH MY DAD !!!! You are disgusting!!
                          Sorry, i couldnt tell the differance between your dad or your mom, they looked alot alike, and they both had a wig and panties on.

Comment

Sorry, i couldnt tell the differance between your dad or your mom, they looked alot alike, and they both had a wig and panties on.
                            Nice...Next time choose the one without BIG HAIRY BALL$

Comment

Originally posted by OBF
                              Here is what ESPN Analyist Clayton thinks:

Even he thinks Droughns should start!
                              Now Clayton is a quality analyst. To bad Salisbury has given us the kiss of death

Comment

Originally posted by OBF
                                Nice...Next time choose the one without BIG HAIRY BALL$
                                is there one without big hairy balls?

Comment

Working...
                                X