No announcement yet.

Quentin Close to 100%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah thats what he thinks and his opinion is probably as good as ours at this point and just as worthless... practices are closed no one is saying anything.. he doesn't have anymore info than us.. could be either.
    My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
      Now Clayton is a quality analyst. To bad Salisbury has given us the kiss of death
      I would go with droughns again, who knows shanny might really have something special in this guy, but id use Q or Bell also on the outside runs.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

yeah I'd go with Q but I'd def go outside.. Gan has had some really good posts about how the stregth of the RAiders D is up the middle with Ted Washington while they have slow DEs and stronger but slower LBs. I think Q outside and on screens the whole way should be the plan. I think RD was def the guy to go with against Carolina because they are a more finesse D and power messed them up. Thier DEs were really fast to the outside (hence the pressure and lack of running on the Snake) running Q out there could have been a huge mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
          I would go with droughns again, who knows shanny might really have something special in this guy, but id use Q or Bell also on the outside runs.
          I dont see a reason to keep experimenting with Q. It is clear that ppl outside this board think that Q isnt the man. IMO Droughns should start. But this further makes me believe that Bell will be a star. Now I'm starting to wonder who is the odd man out. Somebodies gonna be trade bait, especially since we've lost a couple of pix next year.

Comment

is there one without big hairy balls?
            Oh, right I guess your right, unless you count your tiny little beebees!

I guess just to be safe, next time you want to try something new ask your momma to do it doggy style.

Comment

Originally posted by ARBroncos
              yeah I'd go with Q but I'd def go outside.. Gan has had some really good posts about how the stregth of the RAiders D is up the middle with Ted Washington while they have slow DEs and stronger but slower LBs. I think Q outside and on screens the whole way should be the plan. I think RD was def the guy to go with against Carolina because they are a more finesse D and power messed them up. Thier DEs were really fast to the outside (hence the pressure and lack of running on the Snake) running Q out there could have been a huge mistake.
              Best combo would be both Droughns and Q on two back set in a wing formation (both lined up at the same depth), so that the D doesn't know who's running the ball. Then we go quick hitters in the middle with RD and outside pitches with Q, once that gets going fake and do play action and bootlegs.

The Raiders are gonna get KILLED!

Comment

Originally posted by OBF
                Oh, right I guess your right, unless you count your tiny little beebees!

I guess just to be safe, next time you want to try something new ask your momma to do it doggy style.
                ?...aaahh, ok, ill end this now, i was having fun there when your comebacks were good, but that last one was a strike out, too bad it was just getting fun.
                "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

?...aaahh, ok, ill end this now, i was having fun there when your comebacks were good, but that last one was a strike out, too bad it was just getting fun.
                  I guess your brains are the same size as your balls if you can't figure it out.

Although i am getting tired of this tripe as well...back to football (it was fun though ).

Comment

can you stop with the smack talking so we can keep talking about actual football?

Comment

can you stop with the smack talking so we can keep talking about actual football?
                      Yeah we stopped already. Droughns is the man! Like I said the best use would be both at the same time to keep the D on their toes. RD up the middle Q on sweeps, and both catching the ball. Throw in some play action and bootlegs to Lelie and Watts and Smith and the Broncos O will have a hey day!

Comment

I would much rather see Droughns get the bulk of the carries at this point. Why pull him out when he is getting the job done? I know Shanahan will do what gives the team the best chance to win. I think you will see Q on third downs, maybe getting a couple screens on first and second downs...but it's fairly evident that he cant move the pile like Droughns can, so look for most of the between the tackles work to be RD.

Comment

i think Q needs to prove himself again before he gets 20 carries......sure he lit up 2 weak defenses indy and KC a while ago....but after that the last 3 games he's done nothing except be a liability to the team fumblex3 and 2.5ypc if you ask me it's Droughns spot to lose right now and Tatum Bell should get atleast 5 carries this week we didnt pick him for nothing and he's obviously recovered....i just wanna see what this kid can do give him 5 this week

^Snk16

Broncos Kick Ass

Comment

sure he lit up 2 weak defenses indy and KC a while ago....
                            as oppossed to Droughns who beat an even worse ranked run D in Carolina. Atleast Q has done it twice. I'm not denegrating RD I think he is great just pointing out an inconsistency.

We should play Q more just because of the style of D we are playing against.

Comment

as oppossed to Droughns who beat an even worse ranked run D in Carolina. Atleast Q has done it twice. I'm not denegrating RD I think he is great just pointing out an inconsistency.

We should play Q more just because of the style of D we are playing against.
                              I don't care what they are ranked right now, that Carolina defensive line is one of the top 5 in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                                I don't care what they are ranked right now, that Carolina defensive line is one of the top 5 in the NFL.
                                I agree 193 against CAR is more impressive then 156 against KC, adn last year against Indy, indy was already in the playoffs and not playing for anything.

However I think we need to use them both to keep the D on their toes. I say RD gets 20 carries, Q gets 10 and Bell gets 5, for 35 total runs. Plus Plummer will probably throw it about 30 times.

Comment

Working...
                                X